Chapter 25

"Well, I like cactus, they don't die, they make others die by their spines, so I don't want to be a rose of a bouquet rather I want to be the spines of the way...." i say grinning.

"Okay, I never came to know that you hate flowers and love cactus?" he says.

"Well, you only know a part of me. I am a universe full of secrets." I reply smirking.

"Okay, okay... now you really are talking like a beasty."

The rest of the drive I told him about our conversation and how Luke thought, I and Niall, are more from friends.

We reach home by 9, Harry, walks frowning, "what took you so long?"

"I....um..."

"We gossiped and didn't notice the time." Niall answers for me, handing others their ice cream.

                                                                                 ******

I sit on the floor to complete my art work which has been allotted to me as Christmas Is arriving, and soon we'll be having our holidays started. The door of my room creaks open and Niall walks in.

"Hey, what's up?" he asks.

"Hmm..." I reply, concentrating hard on my work, the door once again opens and Louis and Zayn walks in.

"Hii what you guys are doing in here?" they all sit next to me.

"Someone, is really very busy so don't disturb." Niall replies mockingly.

"Yeah...sorry... but I am concentrating hard to stick these beads on their proper position, its work for college and without any mess, i want it to be perfect" I say, satisfied by my work.

"For, Christmas?" Zayn asks.

"yeah." I reply.

"Well, what you all have planned for Christmas?"Louis asks.

"Um... nothing great... I am planning to go back home." Zayn says.

"Well, I think we must go somewhere to hangout, you know." Louis says.

"Sounds great." Niall and I say in unison.

"Great, settled than, we all going to Seattle and Aspen to hangout." Louis says.

"Why to Seattle and Aspen only?" I ask.

"Um... because we don't like hotel food so... you want to go somewhere else?" Louis asks, frowning.

"Ohh... you mean you guys have place in Seattle and Aspen?" I ask, surprised.

"Well, yeah, in Seattle, Liam has an apartment and in Aspen Niall has." Zayn says.

"Oh... sounds great than." I say, Liam and Harry joins and they to agree for our trip...

"When we should be leaving, as Christmas is just 5 days ahead?" Liam says.

"Day after tomorrow, perhaps." Harry says. Everyone agrees with it.

"So I'll book the tickets." Liam chirps.

I stand with my chart to put it on the chair for drying, and as I walk close to chair, my feet goes straight on some liquid on the floor. "God" I shout in disgust, seeking everyone's attention, "who did this?" I ask.

"Sorry, but I was just getting rid of the dirt of my hand." Niall says, smiling and bats his lashes, innocently.

"What do you mean?" I ask, frowning.

"Well, that glue really worked in getting rid of the germ and I washed my hands." Niall says, smiling.