Chapter 42

Niall's P.O.V.

Its getting dark now, where the hell is she; she still doesn't know few streets. "I am going to look for her, I can't sit here, and wait for her, its getting dark now." I say, it makes me furious and afraid when the worst possible situation strikes my mind, shaking my thought, I walk to the front door, "Niall, wait but where will you go to search her?" Louis asks.

"I think you should call, Luke or her friend, Emma." Zayn speaks.

"Yeah... okay." I reply and call Emma and Luke, but they don't know anything about Kath.

"I think we should call cops." Liam says.

"No, lets first try at least." I reply and shove my car keys in pocket from shelf.

"I am also coming with you." Harry stands.

"okay." I reply and we both hurry out.

After searching for hours through different alleys and streets, Kath is no where. God where the hell is she, please let her be alright, I pray silently as we head home.

As I reach my room door my phone buzzes, its from some unknown number, I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hello... Niall." Kath's hoarse voice echoes from other side, she sobs, oh god, please let her be alright.

"Kath... where the hell are you? Are you okay?" I ask, panicked.

"No... Niall I m stuck in here." She sobs.

"Kath, where, and what's wrong, stop crying and tell me where are you, I am coming to get you." I say, calming her.

"Niall, some men kidnapped me." She stutters. Kidnapped, shit... chill run down my spine, I shrug to clear my head, I can't panic right now.

"Which men, Kath?" I ask.

"t-they claim to be the relatives of my real parent and he is threatening me to sign some paper or they will kill Harry." She stutters

"Okay, now listen to me, Kath, just calm down and where's your phone? And can you tell me where they took you?"

"They have taken it away and broken it. And I don't know where I am, I was unconscious."

"okay, now listen, the moment I'll hang up, you just keep this phone where it was earlier before deleting my number from the contact list, so that they don't get any hints that you called, and I can track your location. Okay, and don't worry, I am coming to get you." I say, relaxing her.

"Yeah, but please don't tell anything to Harry, and don't bring him here with you, because I don't want any harm to come near him. and please be careful these guys are dangerous."

"Yeah, okay." And I hang up, and hurry to Louis room, to discuss about our plan.

We all head out but Harry, walks in, "where you all are going?" he asks.

"Um... to get Kath and where are you coming from?" Louis asks.

"I went to police station. Where is she?" his eyes lighten up.