Chapter 40

"What will you explain that he is her boyfriend, and you knew all about this and supported her but never felt like telling me?" He growls. Tears start oozing down my cheeks Louis walks to Harry and pulls him back whereas Zayn holds me by my shoulder and sits me on the chair. Liam asks Luke to leave for now. And Luke looks at me concerned, I nod and he walks out of the door.

"Harry, just calm down let her explain herself." Louis says.

"Oh its just bullshit, to give her a chance to explain herself, she wouldn't have told me today too if I haven't received his call, and he would have supported him without telling anyone of us." Harry hisses, pointing to Niall.

"Harry, don't say anything to him, as none of this is his fault, even he asked so many times to tell this, but I was afraid to tell you anything because of your control freaking behavior." I shout at his face, yeah, its mine fault that I haven't told him anything and he came to knew like this, but I was afraid because of this.

"Oh.. Princess, stop  with these fucking excuses." He yells.

"These aren't excuses, Harry, its truth."

"If you were afraid than he is my friend he should have told me." He says.

"Yeah, I would have told you, but it's not my thing to tell, it's her and I really don't want to be the one to tell you apart from her, Harry." Niall interjects.

"and mostly, why are you so controlling, I am adult now, and I can do whatever I want to do in my life, it'll be my decision and my life do you get that." I yell, this whole thing is making me more furious, I continue, "and yes I am his girlfriend, and you shouldn't be having any problem, with that."

"I don't have any problem with you guys, I thought that you...you and...Niall are together." He says and continues, "You should have told me earlier, Kath, I am your brother, you shouldn't have kept things from me." His voice turns to whisper.

"First of all, I don't know why you thought me with Niall; he is just my best friend, okay." After a pause I continue,

"And secondly, look who is saying this, if I shouldn't have kept things from you than why do you keep things from me, not only you even mom knows everything except for me."

"I am not keeping things from you." He snaps.

"yes, you do and whenever I ask you about it, you say to wait for the right time, Harry, I am not child anymore, I have grown up now, I feel so hurt sometimes and sorry for yourself, the way you was earlier, I miss my brother, I don't know why you changed so much after that call, you acted so different, Harry that was you, this isn't you. The brother whom I knew since my childhood was not a control freak he was more than a best friend to me." I shout.

"Why do you always take everything to that direction, we are not discussing that." He shouts, back.