Chapter 43

"Uh... s-she is at Emma's." Liam says.

"Okay, then I am coming too." He says.

"No...no you cant, I mean she asked not to take you there, I mean she is little upset still." I stammer.

"Okay... but please get her here soon." He speaks; his voice once again gets hoarse due to crying.

"yeah." And we all head out to car.

After getting the exact location, we pull out two streets ahead of that place so that the kidnappers don't get any information about us. And we all head in through the gate after setting the whole thing according to our plan, we all walk through a galley to the only room from where light is coming from and we ready ourselves before getting in, as we burst through the door, a man in dark suit is sitting on the leather chair playing with paper weight, as per our plan Louis sprays in his eyes making him blind, I run to him and tie him on the chair with the rope and shut his mouth with thick cloth, and go through various CCTV footages of various rooms and finally we came to know that, Kath is in the basement, we all hurry down silently and two men walk through the galley we duck down but Liam got hurt by nail on the concrete and screams, they run in our direction and we all jump out and run in other directions, I finally got the door to basement and thankfully none of those men followed me so I hurry down, as my eyes meets Kath's she jumps up and down in the chair of which she is tied. I hush her and walk to the other two men who are sleeping on the concrete, I produce another rope from my backpack and tie both of their hands and legs with single rope and walk to Kath.

I untie her hands and legs and she jumps to me making me take a step back, she sobs. "Oh, god, its so good that you are here, are you alone?" she asks.

Kath's P.O.V.

The moment Niall ended the call; I do as per his instruction and moved back to my previous position.

After what feels like an hour or so the gate burst opens and in walks Niall, relief floods through me, god, I am so happy that he is here. I begin to jump but he hushes me and walks to the men and after completing his tying task, he unties me and I jump to hug him taking him off guard. "Are you, okay?", "oh, god, it's so good that you are here, are you alone?" we both say in unison, I smile and answer him, before he gets any more worried for me. "Yeah I m fine, they only wanted me to sign the papers, they hadn't did any harm to me." I say.

"Good, I was so worried for you and Harry's too." He replies.

"Come lets get you out." he says and holding my hand walks me out. We both search for the boys, Zayn ties the a rope in the middle of the galley and hurries to us, "good lord, you are fine." He says to me and from the other side an injured man runs in our direction but before he can reach us he stumbles by the rope and falls down on the wooden concrete with a loud thud, then Liam and Louis runs from downstairs yelling, 'run guys' and two men follows them but before they can reach them Zayn pushes two cans of paint suspended with the railing by rope In their direction and it directly hits their faces making them fall backward, we take another stairs to run down and other men runs to our direction. They all scatter away with one weapon and fight, even I fight with some men hitting their heads to wall, and pulling hairs of the others, Louis runs and one man follows him. I hide behind a pillar with a wooden stick to hit him, and decided to hit after Louis runs first but unfortunately when I hit it's Louis, he shakes his. "Oh, I am so sorry, I thought..." I apologize, "i-its okay." He stutters and began fighting, the lads have thrown many men in the mini swimming pool, my eyes lands on the open wire. I hurry to it and throw it in water and switch it on, all men inside, they start jumping in and out due to electricity and soon a gun shot is heard, "stop, stop everyone." A voice booms. But I continue pulling hair of a man.