Chapter 13

As we all move out, a minivan is waiting for us, getting in, the van pulls out in light traffic, through the window, I admire the beauty of the city, and it really is beautiful.

Soon our car stops in front of the 4 storey building, it's really big and beautiful to my surprise.

 I look at Niall questioningly, and he mouths to me "home."

And we all scurry in... after studying the apartment thoroughly, its amazingly big and beautiful, with white ceilings and wooden floor, amazingly furnished. I walk to my room, which is precisely big, from my brother's and Liam. It has three rooms so, Zayn and Louis live in a room next to me whereas, Harry and Liam lives in a room across mine.

 "Where will I live?" Niall whines, everyone turns to him.

 "oh brother you are so adjustable, and I know you can live in here and can sleep on that dinning table which we don't use, perhaps." Louis speaks,smirking  and everyone burst out laughing. 

"Very funny." He says, sticking out his tongue.

 "Guys, Kath and I'll live in same room and you and Liam will live in other." Harry speaks.

 "Great, settled then." Liam speaks, we all head to our room for freshen up, and after that we all meet in the lobby, and head to the car to grab dinner.

The dinner was good, and I feel so tired, everyone is so nice to me, I opened up a little more with other guys, especially Louis, whose company I enjoyed the most, of course after Niall's company. It's been a great day, anyways.

 I walk straight to my room Harry following me, "Kath, as tomorrow is your first day at NYU, so I'll come to drop you." He says, and walks out, he doesn't talk much after that incident, me yelling at him, I cringe at the memory, and I really miss my playful brother, obviously.

 Pushing every thought aside I walk to closet to ready my clothes and other belongings for tomorrow, I feel terrible by the thought, of new at college, and panicked.... taking deep breath, I go to bed in hopes to sleep, its worst thing that I can't sleep when I m tensed or something. I hate this side of me but thankfully, soon I drift to sleep.

The alarm buzzes off, when, I m out of my shower, as it was another sleepless night, as i have waken up by 5 in the morning. I feel terribly sick, due to lack of sleeps, I take my favorite dress out, which I bought with Eve, shoot Eve, I haven't talked to her from couple of days yet it feels like ages so I decide to call her after my college, I quickly blow-dry my hair curling the ends, apply little mascara and gloss to my lips... grabbing my favorite black toms "this have to do". I walk out.