Chapter 31

KATH'S P.O.V.

I feel so tired as soon as I reach my room, I throw my killer heels to the floor, god, I don't know how any body can be comfortable in them for more than an hour. After removing my makeup and changing, I plop down on bed and soon I fell asleep.

I wake up by my buzzing alarm, my head is still throbbing, I think it's because of the loud music. I groan in pain and tying my hair in messy bun,i saunter out.

Harry, Zayn, Louis and Liam are on the breakfast bar with their bowl of cereals, gossiping on something.

Niall's no where to be seen, I don't understand his sudden change of behavior. Pushing away every thought, I walk in the kitchen to make coffee and sit next to Liam with my hot coffee, Niall walks out of his bedroom rubbing his eyes...

"Oh finally, the sleeping beauty is awakened from his beauty sleep." Louis mocks, making everyone laugh.

"Yeah, whatever." Niall replies, rolling his eyes.

"So, you guys ready to rock and roll?" Zayn chirps.

"Yeah, it'll be fun." Liam says, smiling.

"At what time we shall be leaving?" Louis asks.

"Um probably by 7 as our flight is at 8 so an hour early." Zayn says.

"Okay. It means we have whole day." Harry says.

"Yeah." Zayn replies.

"How's your college going on?" Harry asks me, smiling.

"Mmm.....it's fine, I am enjoying my classes."

"Okay and what about cooking classes?" Harry asks.

"It's good; I have never thought that, cooking will be so fun." I say, smiling.

"great." He says.

"Hey, why don't you bake us some cookies today?" Niall chirps

"Great idea, Niall, yeah Kath you must." Liam says, grinning.

"Okay, but if you help me..." I say to Niall. Making him roll his eyes.

"okay." He says.

After getting freshen up, I hurry to kitchen with an apron, Niall is standing at the counter with confusing look, examining beater.

"What's bothering you?" I ask, smacking his ass.

"Beasty, behave yourself." He says, frowning.

I instruct him to bring sugar and flour from the cabinet and to pour them in that bowl. He follows as per my instruction. And adding rest of the ingredients to the flour I hand him the beater to mix it and walk to preheat the oven and get the cookie cutters. As soon as I hear whizzing sound I turn around to look at him, and burst out laughing at the sight, Niall has his face completely covered with flour including his hairs...

"Stop laughing, okay." He huffs. But I can't control he is too cute when he gets angry.

"OH!!God, Niall, are you going to bake yourself." Louis asks, laughing.

"I don't know how to work with this shit; I switched it on and look." He says, pointing to his face.

"Then you should have told me, that you don't know how to work with it." I say, laughing, and once again he presses the button carefully, and the flour covers his rest of the face. Making me and Louis laugh harder.