Chapter 3 ✔

Rian's POV

"Aiden is back mommy."

There was a silence between us until mom crossed the distance and pulled me to a stool.

"Rain, sweetheart, you go eat there." She sweetly said to Rain and carried him to his mini table and chair.

I sighed and played with my hands. "I need your advice mommy."

She sat accross me and held my hand. "Tell me what's running in your mind right now."

I looked at her and smiled a bit. "I don't want him to meet Rain."
That's really the only thing running in my mind right now. Ayoko... natatakot akong makilala niya si Rain.

"But why?"

"Mom I'm scared." I said and my eyes became watery. "And I don't know why?"

"Tell me what you're afraid of. Is it about him, trying to get Rain from you? Or, you're afraid that Rain's pretty little mind will be jumbled? Or you're afraid that he might reject your baby?" She seriously asked with her sweet and angelic voice.

My tears fell. "Yes mom. I'm sacred that he might reject my child and what scares me the most is that my baby will be hurt." I sobbed. "I can't manage that mom."

"Shh. If that's the reason sweetie, okay. The best advice I can give you, is that, don't lie. Just don't lie. You can be hideous but not a liar. It's two different things." And she smiled.

My tears wanna fall again but I felt little arms around my waist.

"Mommy! Bakit ikaw iyak mommy?!"

I chuckled when I saw my son curiously looking me. "I love you baby."

He giggled and kissed my arm. "I lab you mommy."

- - - - - -

TAM's POV

"Tris Aiden what was that?!"

I sighed in boredom. "God's sake AC! Do you have to scold me like a little boy?"

He stopped pacing back and forth infront of me. "What do you want me to do? Be proud 'cause you just kissed one of my employees?"

Yeah great. When he heard about what happened, he just dragged me here in his office and been throwing curses at me.

"I should be your concern. She just slapped me!" I defended.

And yeah! I'm frustrated thinking that a woman just slapped me! Noone ever did it.

But her.

"Oh yeah?" He sarcastically asked. "I'm actually thanking her that she just slapped the flirt out of you."

I ran my fingers to my hair. "Dude... it's no big deal. It was just a kiss. She should be thankful that she tasted a kiss from-"

"From an idiotic casanova player? Then no. She just had a bad day."

I stared at him. "How dare you put me down, cousin?"

He sat on the single couch accross me and heaved a sigh. "Please TAM... choose the woman you'll be flirting, would you? She's a good girl. Not one of your whores." He seriously said.

"Dude, what I'm just trying to say is it was just a kiss."

"For you it's just. But for her, it's a big deal, a-hole."

"Now you're cursing me. Tsk." I shook my head and stared at him. "Listen dude. It was just a kiss, compared to what we've been doing before." I smirked.