Chapter 28 ✔

Rian's POV

"Mommy!"

I lazily opened my eyes and I saw the blurry face of my son.

"Hello baby." I greeted.

I looked beside me and found noone.

I groaned. "Where's dad, baby?"

"Wowk out mommy."

"What?" I asked while trying to hide my laugh.

"Wowk out! Bubuhat siya stick with two doughnuts sa end." Pagpipilit niya. "Tapos takbo pa siya kanina but he not moving."

And that made my laughter burst. I got it. Work out ang gusto niyang sabihin.

"Mommy wala ikaw clothes?"

I stopped laughing and gripped the comforter. How stupid I am to forget that I don't have clothes.

I sat and kissed his nose. "Go tell daddy I'm awake."

He smiled and enthusiastically nodded. "Yes mommy!"

He jumped off the bed and ran out.

I smiled. Kung hindi ko tinanggap si Aiden, hindi siguro ganyan kasaya si Rain.

I pulled the shirt of Aiden from the chair and wore it. Hindi ko alam kung saan niya ibinato yung mga damit ko kaya ito nalang ang gagamitin ko.

I frowned when I saw myself infront of the mirror. Bakit naman ang laki ng shirt? Naging dress ko na. Tsk. Ang laki kasi niyang tao.

I stepped inside the bathroom and removed the shirt. Hmm... I want to relax.

So I prepared the bath tub and get something to wear after this.

- - - - - -

I closed my eyes with a smile. I missed the relaxation bath tub gives me. The warm water's too good to keep my mind in peace.

I exhaled. I might want to continue my sleep.

I heard the glass door being slide but I don't know if I'm dreaming or what. But I think I am. I never heard any noise after that.

"I'll be having a great breakfast."

I opened my eyes and I saw Aiden's face with a smirk plastered on it. And my eyes got bigger when I saw his nakedness.

"Aiden umagang umaga nakatayo na 'yan!" I cried and sat on the tub.

"Work out eh." He laughed and stepped in the bath tub. "Good morning wife." He bent on me.

I smiled as I stare at his perfect face and cupped it. "Good morning husband."

He started to kiss me lightly 'til it gets passionate. I moaned as his hands start to roam around my upper body.

"It's getting bigger." He huskily whispered while caressing my breast.

He shifted our position and made me sit on top of him.

"Wait..." I interrupted and placed my arms between our chests.

"What?" He sounded irritated.

"Uhm..."

I don't know how to say it.

He started to kiss me again so I strengthen my arms between us.

"What is it?" He again asked irritably.

I sighed. "Is it safe to have sex in the water?"

He laughed at me and burried his face on my neck.