Chapter 22 ✔

Rian's POV

"Ibaba mo nga ako! Pumayag na ba 'kong anakan mo ulit?" Pagtataray ko sa kanya.

I tried jiggling my feet but it's no use. His arms were strong enough to hold me.

"Silence means 'yes', right?"

I glared at him and pinched his arm. "Gagu! Minsan, ibig sabihin nun bwisit na 'ko!"

He laughed. "You will enjoy the night baby." He turned to his twin and smirked. "Get out of the house now, rebel. Thanks for the help."

Yu-Rhi's grin was replaced with a frown. "Yeah! You're welcome, player. Don't come running for my help again for a month!" He sarcastically said and faced his men. "Suit up. We're leaving. Five of you will guard the surroundings. Let them scream." He formally said and left.

Nagtaka naman ako sa sinabi niyang 'let them scream'.

Aiden chuckled and nodded. "She'll be shouting the pleasure out."

My face reddened. Peste! Akala ko naman kung ano. Kamanyakan lang naman pala.

I screamed when he sucked my neck. Ang hilig hilig niya sa leeg!

"Tigilan mo nga 'yan." I irritably said.

"It's your fault. You're neck's too sweet."

"Paalisin niyo naman muna kami!"

Napatingin agad kami kay Yu-Rhi na nasa door jamb palang.

"Si TAM talaga kung saan nalang abutin ng libog eh." He murmured while closing the door.

I glared at him but he shook his head.

"No. Ikaw palang nga ang babae na nakapasok na sa kwarto ko aside from mom and ate." He seriously said.

Totoo naman kaya?

"Hindi ka pa ba nangangawit?" I asked instead.

He smirked and shook his head. "Let's just do what we have to do."

And he started taking the stairs with me, in his arms.

"Ano ba?! Gusto ko munang makita anak ko!"

"Anak natin." He corrected and threw me to the bed.

"I wanna see him!" I snapped.

And I almost got distracted when he sexily unbuttoned his polo.

"Let's have a moment with each other first." He whispered and threw his polo away.

Urgh! He's seducing me!

He leaned on me and kissed my neck. "Let's make love, baby."

Make love... do you love me?

He's kissing my neck seductively and I can't help moaning as his lips travel on my jaw, cheeks... lips.

I hope I can't kissed him back and just kick his head down there. But I can't. My body still can't say 'no' when he's already touching me.

He gently pushed his body against mine until my head reached the pillow.

"Can I take you baby?" He sincerely whispered through our kisses.

Nostalgic. Four years ago, those were his words before taking my virginity away.

He stopped kissing me and  stared. "Am I the only man?"

I stared back. "I'm too happy with Rain to forget about being fucked."

"Don't you say words like that again." And he bit my lower lip.

"Aray!"

I glared at him but he just laughed as he buries his face on my chest.

"They're bigger now." He amusingly said while kissing my breasts.

"Tumaba nga ako di ba? Dahil na din sa panganganak ko." And I suddenly moaned when he sucked it.

His hand moved to hem of my dress and slowly pulled it up.

"I wish I didn't leave you." He whispered while kissing my thigh.

His kisses went on, to my hips,  tummy, and breast. And his expert hands successfully removed my under garments immediately.

"And good thing I didn't ran after you."

I tired to be cold but my voice was seductive. And it's because his lips played with my nipples.

"And running after you feels good." He whispered and kissed me back to my lips.

"You bet." I said, breaking the kiss.

He just smiled and stood up. I wanted to shout at him because seriously, I want more! But I almost didn't move as I watch him strip right infront of me.

He smirked and leaned over me. "Can I take you?"

Can't I take you... same words, four years ago.

I smiled a bit staring at his young and handsome face. The face I thought I don't love anymore but I still do.

"I'm only yours." And I just said the same words as before.

He smiled. "Those were your words before." And he started showering me with kisses again.

"How come you still know? Pare-pareho ba kami ng sinasabi?"

He stopped and looked at me. "It's them who always ask me to do them. It's only you I ask to make love with."

I smiled and pulled him for a kiss. I can even feel him smiling.

He parted my legs and positioned himself between me.

I moaned when he slowly and gently inserted his long shaft.

"You're damn too tight." He huskily whispered.

"Malaki ka lang. Ni hindi ko nga alam kung paano ka nakakapasok." And I again moaned.

God! It really feels good to feel him deep inside of me... thrusting, hitting my spot.

The bed even dances with us while we're moaning each other's name because of his thrust. Until we both let a loud moan out as we reaches the climax.

"Thank you baby." He whispered and burried his face on my neck. "My sperm cells work well. You'll be pregnant very soon, baby."

I just stared at the ceiling and pushed him to lay beside me. I turned at him and made his chest a pillow. He also pulled the blanket up to cover our body.

"Rain's in your house. Safe and sound." He said.

"Akala ko ba kinuha mo?!" I shouted at him.

He chuckled. "No. I won't let my rebel brother to do that. I love my son."

I didn't say anything so I closed my eyes and felt a kiss on my forehead.

"I'll be happy to have another child with you." He whispered.

I'm sorry Aiden. I'm not yet ready to carry your child.

I bought a pack of pills after the night we had sex. I have to think wisely. I won't be dumb anymore.

Love me first before I give you a child. Love me first.

- - - ◾ - - -

Babies! It's 2017! God bless you always.

-Ice

01-01-17