Chapter 5 ✔

Rian's POV

"Flavors of condoms."

My mouth really opened in frustration. Kahit kailan napakalandi pa rin talaga!

I glared at him. "I'm not being paid to be your flirting mate, sir. If you'll excuse me."

"Wait! I was just kidding." He said with his smile.

"And I'm not in a mood to kid around." I icily said.

"Okay. But still, I was just kidding around earlier. What I really wanna ask you is the flavor of your drink." He said with his half smirk.

I sighed. "Menthol. Flavor of a drink, menthol." I sarcastically said.

He chuckled. "Seriously, it just came in my mind. And... have you either encountered a menthol flavored condom?"

I was speechless for what he said. God! How dare him build this topic?!

He chuckled and walked to the living area. "Please take a seat."

Naiinis ako at alam kong hindi ako mananalo kung siya ang kausap ko. He's that immature and manipulative.

I stared at him and walked there too. "Ano na?"

"Hey hey..." he held my waist but I pushed him.

"Please lang! Wag ka nang maglandi dahil hindi na 'ko madadala diyan." I agrily said to him.

Hindi ako katulad ng gaga na Rian noon, na konting haplos mo lang bumibigay na.

"I wasn't. I'm just use-"

"Sanay kang nakahawak sa waist ng mga babae." I said, cutting his word. "Lalo na kung sa kama. Di ba?"

He stared at me like he's seeing a ghost. "You're that vocal now. My Aloha before was quiet an-"

"Dumb." I butted in. "Say it, Aiden. That your Aloha was a dumb to accept the offer to be your girlfriend."

"Can-"

"Oh no. I was just actually your partner in bed. Yun lang di ba?"

He looked away. "If I say I loved you. Would you believe th-"

"Of course not!" I blurted. "Kung siguro noon naniwala pa 'ko. Pero ngayon, please Aiden. As I said, I'm not in a mood to kid around."

He nodded and sat on the couch accross me. "Okay. You're making me speechless. Would you mind if I change the topic?"

I looked away and sat down too. "What topic?"

"About you. I just wanna talk about you." He seriously said out of a sudden.

I grinned. "Why are you interested? Concern ka pa rin sa bed warner mo noon?"

"Come on Aloha. Don't talk like that." He said and groaned.

I raised a brow. "Ano'ng masama sa mga sinasabi ko?"

"It's... I just can't believe you're talking in that kind of way. You were always gentle, and sweet, and-"

"And stupid."

He didn't say a word for seconds before speaking again. "And you love to cut my words off."

"Aiden, kung wala ka nang ibang sasabihin pang MATINO, please lang, may trabaho pa ako."

"I can pay for the hours you'll be spending here."

"Please just stop being boastful and be serious."

"Okay. I'm talking seriously here. You just have to ignore my-"

"Stupid face."

He smirked. "You love this face, Aloha."

I, too, smirked. "Correction Mr. Aiden. I LOVED that stupid face of yours before. Noon lang. Dahil kung ngayon, wag na oy."

"Aww you're rude."

I rolled my eyes. "Wala akong pakialam kung pati mga kambal mo nadadamay. Your face is stupid enough to make me feel disgusted."

"What if I'll tell Yu-Rhi about this?" He asked while smirking.

I was taken aback. Yu-Rhi, one of his twins, a mafia boss.

This man really knows how to threaten me.

"What do you really want?" I snapped.

His smile fainted. "I said what I want. I wanna know what happened to you."

"Ano ba'ng gusto mong malaman pa? O sige. Noong basta mo nalang ako iniwan umiyak ako. Nasaktan ako at nagbago. Nasaktan ako ng sobra dahil isa akong tanga na hindi nakinig sa iba na virginity lang talaga ang habol mo sa isang babae. Isa akong tanga dahil alam kong babaero ka pinatulan pa rin kita at minahal. Noong umalis ka pinagtawanan ako at sinabihan ng kung ano ano." I stopped 'cause my tears are forming. "Ano pa ba? Mukhang wala na. Ah meron pa. Kinahihiya ko ang sarili ko dahil hindi na ako virgin. Nahihiya akong magmahal ulit dahil wala na akong ipagmamalaki. Wala na dahil naibigay ko na sa walang kwenta." And my tears fell. "'Yon Aiden. Iyon ang nangyari sa 'kin. Iyon ang nangyari sa Aloha na nagmahal sa'yo ng sobra."

He was quiet and staring at me after I finish my long litany.

I sighed and wiped my tears. "What else do you want to know?"

He got back to reality so he nodded. "You... you have a child." He said, not asking.

I'm not surprised. But with him, saying those words made my heart beating fast.

"How'd you know?" I still asked even if I already know the answer.

"AC accidentally told me. Who is the father, Aloha?" He asked straightly.

"It's none of your business."

"You just said that you never loved somebody after I left."

"But that doesn't mean I never had a man after you have left."

I'm not good in lying but please... be successful this time.

"No. I know you can't just have sex with other man you didn't love." He said while shaking his head.

"What are you trying to say then?"

"Is that, maybe you again loved a man but afraid of admitting it because he left you with a baby. Don't lie 'cause AC had told me that a bastard left you with a baby."

So ni hindi mo manlang iisiping anak mo siya.

"Yes. An asshole left me with a baby." I said while looking directly into his eyes. "But I'm very happy. I'm very happy with my baby."

"Well, I want to think that it's my baby but I know it's not mine."

My eyebrows creased. "And why do you say so?"

Hindi pa nga niya nakikilala ang anak ko na kamukhang kamukha niya, ganyan na sinasabi niya.

Wait... I said that his face is stupid. Oh God! I forgot that he looks like my son.

"Because if I made you pregnant, then you should be running after me now and asking for custody, or whatever support, or even marriage. But you're not."

"If you made me pregnant, I won't really ran after you." It's exactly what I'm doing.

"Yeah. I'm sorry because... most of the women I have slept before did those things."

"Did what?"

"Running after me, asking for marriage or anything. Even if they're just pretending pregnant with my child. Stupid yeah?" He asked and smirked.

I shook my head and looked away. You're stupid.

Confirmed. He's a manwhore.

- - - ◾ - - -