Chapter 47 ✔

Rian's POV

"God damn you Yu-Rhi!"

I watch Aiden shout at his phone, talking to his demon brother.

"Where the hell did you get the idea of throwing that kind of joke to my wife?! I swear I'll rip every single peace of you if our child died."

He was panting and having deep breaths since he started talking to Yu-Rhi and even forgets sometimes that his other arm is injured.

"Like hell! Don't you show your face to me." And he put off the call, threw it on his bed where he is.

"So it was Yu-Rhi? Not Ethan?" I asked him and put the sliced fruits on the side table near him.

He exhaled before nodding. "Yes it was him."

"Eh bakit ba naman kasi kailangan mo pang ipaalam sa kambal mong 'yon na na aksidente ka?" I said it like I'm scolding him.

"Of course I should call him. What happened to me was intentionally. He's the freaking leader of the mafia. So of course I had to call him." He sighed. "I just can't figure his mind why he joked you I'm dead where in everybody knows how much you love and adore me."

I almost nodded but then his words sunk in. I threw him an orange and he just caught it with his left hand and chuckled.

"Oh I was just kidding babe. But we both know it's true."

I just rolled my eyes and sat on a single sofa beside his bed. "How are you going to work with only one hand? And it's your left."

His eyebrows creased. "Why can't I? I'm a left-handed man."

Huh? Why didn't I know that?

"You haven't noticed?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No."

He smiled. "There are many more things you have to know about me babe." He touched my cheek with his free hand. "Did you already visit an obstetrician?"

"Yes." I nod.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there. Did you go alone or you're with mom?"

"Uhm..."

Uh... should I say that Tony was the one who was with me?

"Aloha you want to say something. What is it?"

Am I too obvious?

"Yes. You're too obvious." He said like he heard my question in my mind.

"Eh kasi..." I stumbled. "Baka magalit ka."

"I'll be more angry if you'll keep on hiding it to me."

I sighed. "Kasi... si Tony yung sumama sa 'kin noong nagpa-check ako." I bit my lower lip and bowed my head down.

"So you told him first than your husband. Yes that's great."

I tightly closed my eyes. I knew this will happen.

Seconds later I opened my eyes and directly looked into his.

"It's nothing. Please Aiden do not make this as an issue."

"You can't blame me Aloha. You knew from the start I'm jealous with that guy. I don't trust him being with you." He said while looking at nowhere.

"Aiden he is my best friend and he's getting married! Ano pa bang nagpapaselos sa'yo?" I irritatingly said. "Mas may karapatan akong magselos dahil babaero ka, madaling matukso."

"Oh bakit napunta sa 'kin?"

I stood up and put my hands on my waist. "Babaero ka pero seloso kang tao! Admit it."

"I was a womanizer. Was. It was before. You know I never had other women since we married. And being jealous is normal."

"Yes it's normal. You're the one who's abnormal." I snapped.

"You're throwing the issue on me!" He snapped back. "What made you ask for his assistance in going to the hospital? I'm just here."

"You weren't there days ago you know?!"

He ran his hand over his face. "An accident happened. I wasn't able to call you, isn't that enough reason? You can wait for me. But you didn't."

"You're making things worse Aiden!" I walked few steps away from him, making myself not to slam the chair on his face.

"You know I do not want him near you!"

"Kausapin mo 'ko kapag hindi na magulo yang utak mo! Baka mas baliin ko 'yang kamay mo."

I started walking out of the room, down to the empty corridor to the hospital's canteen.

Buntis ako pero inaaway niya 'ko. Hindi ba't masaya?!

Just in time I was about to turn right onto the canteen, someone called my name.

I turned to my right and saw Aiden's twin with a woman beside him.

"Who are you?" I know I sounded rude but I'm really hoping he is Yu-Rhi.

So that I can kill him.

But no. He moves fluently.

"It's me ZEM. I'm not Yu-Rhi, dad had told me what Yu-Rhi did."

This man's very intimidating. Paano nalang kaya kung boss ko ang taong 'to?

I just nodded and unconsciously darted my eyes on the woman beside her. But I feel bad for myself when she shyly smiled and looked down.

"Oh, this is Elaine. I forgot to tell. She's a friend of mine." Ethan told me.

Friend huh? Parang hindi eh.

I nodded. "Ah okay. Uhm... are you going to visit Aiden?"

"Yeah. I have to talk to him for some important reasons."

"Sasamahan ko na kayo." I volunteered.

"It seems like you're going somewhere else."

"No it's fine. Nice to meet you Elaine. I'm sorry I forgot." I offered a handshake at her and she accepted it with a warm smile. "I'm Rian."

"Nice to meet you too."

I headed back to his room with Ethan and Elaine, and I've noticed that parang walang pakialam si Ethan kay Elaine. Mukha tuloy siyang katulong lang ni Ethan na nakasunod.

"TAM you still alive?"

I wanted to laugh at Ethan's greeting but I didn't. Mas mag-aaway lang kami.

"Tsk. I know you're concerned about me." He gazed at Elaine who's just quiet. "Hi Elaine."

I felt the uneasiness of Elaine and it made my furrowed my brows.

"She's with you." Aiden stated, while looking at Ethan.

"It's no big deal. We have to talk."

I guess I'm not included in the topic so I went out without a word. But before I shut the door, I heard some words.

"Well who said I wanted to be with you?! You're just my son's mother!"

It was Ethan's voice and was followed by Aiden's angry voice towards Ethan.

I wanted to go back and listen but it'll be too obvious that I'm an eavesdropping machine.

I just have to wait for Aiden's explanation about it. And his apology.

Hindi ako ang lugi kung hindi ko ipapahawak sa kanya mga anak niya. Hmp.

- - - ◾ - - -