Chapter 26 ✔

Rian's POV

"Daddy! Clouds- oh!"

Agad sinalo ni Aiden si Rain na muntik nang mahulog dahil biglang naging bumpy ang daan ng airplane.

"Careful boy. Puting likido't pawis ang ibinuhos ko sa pagbuo sa'yo."

My mouth gaped as I glare at Aiden. "Aiden your words!"

Mabuti nalang at private plane ang gamit namin. God! He's a perverted man.

He looked at me like he's seen a ghost. "What? I was carried away. He's my boy, my Achilles' heel."

I stared at him. Maybe he said those words in a dirty way but he meant it.

"Pasalamat ka maayos ang isinagot mo." I turned at Rain. "Baby, don't be that naughty."

But he's not listening. He's concentrating on those clouds. Wala naman akong magawa dahil sa gitna si Aiden. He wanted to sit there 'cause he wants to comfort us both according to him.

I just sat back and sighed. We're already flying to America and it gives me goosebumps.

He tapped my leg and smiled. "Come on baby. It's a long way home. Relax and go to sleep. You won't be eaten."

I pouted. "I can't help thinking about their thoughts of me... us."

"How many times do I have to tell you that mom's surely gonna love you."

"Pero disgrasyada pa rin ako."

"At ako nakadisgrasya sa'yo." He stared at me.

I looked away. "Nahihiya ako Aiden. What if they'll think that I seduced you. That I'm a slut. A gold digger."

"Don't you say that." He snapped.

I was shocked. Even Rain who's busy watching the night sky turned to look at us.

"Daddy?"

"Son I'm sorry. Nagbibiruan kami ni mommy. Would you go to sleep now?" He sweetly said while rocking Rain.

Rain smiled. "Sure dad. Pero dapat sa kama na ako gising ha?"

Aiden chuckled and nodded. "Yes boy."

Aiden fixes his bedding while I make his milk.

"Good night mommy and daddy. I wab you."

We both laughed and kissed him before closing his eyes.

"Hey..." Aiden whispered and burried his face on my chest. "I didn't mean to snap at you."

I nodded. "Nagulat lang ako."

He hugged my waist more. "I just don't want you putting your self down. You're an educated woman."

"Don't say those to me now. Alam nating dalawa na nagpakama ako sa'yo kahit hindi pa tayo kasal."

"I don't care. You're the most respectable woman I've slept with. Your pure and innocent."

I looked down. "Aiden, did you mean what you said last night?"

"What? That I'm loving you? Yes it is."

"Do you know anything about love?" I challenged.

"All my life, it always felt like incomplete. And I don't know why. But when I had you back in my arms again... I feel the completion I never felt yet. Being with you is different. I know it's love."

As much as I wanted to hug him for his confession, I pushed him away and said I'm sleepy.

I know he's not yet sure. And I can't comfort myself with his words. I'm still scare of not being loved back.

Prove it Aiden... just prove it.

- - - - - -

"Aiden kinakabahan talaga ako!" At mas hinigpitan ko ang hawak ko sa braso niya.

He's not saying any complaints but I know I'm hurting him. Sakay na kami ng isang limousine na sumundo sa amin kanina sa airport. And now we'll be at their mansion in few minutes.

"Baby, my family don't bite. In fact mom and dad and maids are the only people there. They will love you, as I said." He said, comforting the butterflies in my stomach.

"Big car!" Rain is beside Aiden, eating ice cream.

Good thing he's eating. Kanina kasi, parang mababali na ang leeg niya sa kakatingin sa paligid.

"See this boy?" He asked me, referring to Rain. "This boy will surely gonna paste a genuine smile to each and everyone there soon."

I smiled. "Oo naman. Sa daldal ba naman niya."

He pulled me closer and nodded. "Have I thanked you for giving birth to my son already?"

I chuckled. "Don't be like that now. I'm nervous."

"Just enjoy New York's view. Worry about my parents later. Even if you don't need to be worried."

There was sarcasm in voice but I just ignored it. He's right. New York is a wonderful place. It's somewhere I always dreamed to go.

- - - - - -

"Wow! Mommy castle!"

Aiden laughed at Rain. "It's only a gate dude."

"Big big gate!"

Rain's right. This gate is huge. Gusto yatang burahin sa history ang gate of Troy at palitan.

I'm really nervous. I'm nervous like my heart's gonna jump.

The wooden gate opened and my nervousness was replaced by excitement and fascination.

"This place is wonderful."

It's like you entered a little kingdom surrounded by tall fences, embedded in a green surrounding. The house is walled with glasses. There's a huge swimming pool. And there were more structures but I don't know what those are.

Aiden laughed. "Your saliva are falling, you two."

"You're an ass." I said absentmindedly but I got a deep kiss in return.

"Let's go out. My mom didn't know that we're already here in USA." He said and got out of the limousine but Rain did it first.

He kept on saying 'wow' while exploring the place through his gaze.

"TAM! TAM! Anak..." A woman came out of the house and ran to Aiden for a hug. "I miss you honey."

She's old but not so, and she's gorgeous. And I know she's the mother.

Aiden hugged her back and kissed her forehead. "I miss you more mommy." He broke the hug. "I want you to meet the two of the most important persons in my life." He came to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "She's Aloha mom. She's my wife, the mother of my child... and my love."

I'm still searching for words when his mom approached me and hugged me tight.

"It's nice to finally meet you Aloha." She said. "Call me mommy Anne."

I smiled. "Hello mom."

Her hug and voice is very gentle and sweet. It just melt my nervousness and doubts away.

"Rain?"

We parted our body when Aiden called Rain.

He searched for Rain but he can't find him, the same as I. "Where's the young boy?" He asked the man who drove the limousine who is now carrying some of our luggage.

"He's right there sir." He politely answered with a smile and pointed something on his left.

We all turned our gaze at the direction and I was speechless. And I bet there were too.

We're all speechless looking at Rain, sitting on a man's lap, who just looks like Aiden, while they're both laughing.

It seemed like... he really knew the old man he's laughing with. Maybe he recognized his grandfather that fast.

- - - ◾ - - -