Chapter 32 ✔

Rian's POV

"You can sit down and eat with me. You know that?" I asked the three men standing behind me.

"We're fine madame. This is part of our job." One of them said.

I just nodded and shrugged my shoulder as I continue to eat. Ang lalaki kaya nilang mga tao, imposibleng hindi sila natatakam sa mga pagkain sa harapan ko.

Ikakain ko nalang ang sama ng loob ko kay Aiden. Tsk.

"Mommy mommy!"

I looked at my right and saw my son running towards me with dad and his father behind him together with some bodyguards.

I smiled. "Come here anak."

He jumped on me and kissed my chin. "Para sa akin po mga yan po?"

I nodded. "Yes baby. Halika, kumain kana. Sit beside me." I turned to dad. "Dad let's eat. Sorry po hindi ko na kayo nahintay."

He just smiled genuinely and nodded before sitting across Rain.

Mabuti nalang marami akong pagkain na ini-order.

A demon faked a laugh but I managed to concentrate on Rain.

"Aren't you going to invite me too, my wife?"

I pretended not to hear anything. I glanced at dad but he seems like he's going to laugh.

"Daddy you don't sit po?" Rain asked while chewing his pizza.

"Oh, later son. I want to become taller."

Rain didn't understand the answer of his idiot father so he just continued to eat.

"Oh damn. May conscience bother my wife and father." He whispered to the air.

"The foods are really good Aloha." Dad said but it's like... he's saying it for Aiden's attention.

"I have the greatest dad." He murmured.

"Wow. Ang takaw ng baby boy ko." I said while slicing another piece of pizza.

I heard his father's sigh before sitting across me, beside dad, with his face frowned.

He's about to get a pizza but I buried the knife on it, near his hand that caused him to remove it quickly.

"Aloha what was that?" He asked with irritation in his voice.

I looked at him and grinned. "Sorry. Akala ko kasi hindi yun kamay."

Dad chuckled while still eating. Aiden just shook his head and I didn't mind him again.

Bahala ka sa mundo mo.

"Excuse me..." we all turned to the woman who just said those. "Can I sit with you?" She asked.

I stared at her and I think I just saw a moving mannequin. She's gorgeous. But her face is familiar.

"Zyche? Since when did you come back from England?" Aiden asked and stood up to help her with the things she's carrying.

How come you know her?!

"Oh TAM. I just came back last week. Hi uncle." She waved at dad.

"By the way..." Aiden said and looked at us as he walks behind me. "This is my wife, and my son."

The woman grinned and offered a hand. "I'm Alva Zyche... his ex-fiancee."

I was lost for words after hearing that. Ex... fiancee?