Chapter 24 ✔

Rian's POV

"Baby are you done?"

I turned to look at him and nodded. "The underwear is a bit tight."

He chuckled. "Do you want to just take it off? For an easy access for your dear husband?"

I grimaced. "Tumigil ka Aiden ha. Imbes na maaga tayong uuwi sa anak mo, tanghali na. Ang landi mo kasi." And I started to walk to the door.

"You enjoyed it baby, admit. Come on." And he snaked his arms around my waist.

"Tumigil ka sisikuhin na kita."

He laughed and kissed my cheek. "Nah. Our boy's waiting for us baby."

I didn't say a word until we reached the porch. "Bakit may bahay na ganito yung kapatid mo?"

"Delikado buhay ng hayup ng yun eh. Mafia is higher than a syndicate. He should be having many havens." He said like it was nothing.

I stopped taking the stairs down and looked at him and frowned. "Bakit parang wala lang sa'yo kung delikado buhay ng kapatid mo?"

He genuinely smiled. "Because I'm used to it. But it doesn't mean that it doesn't concerns me." He paused. "I'm still the eldest. Everytime I hear that the mafia's in trouble, it sounds gay but I wanna pull him down the bed and sleep with him to make sure he'll live." He shrugged his shoulder. "But that was before he wasn't married yet. It's her wife's turn to do the heart breaking concern."

"You were sweet."

"I'm always sweet..." he said. "And delicious." He added.

I made a face and walked. "And a perverted idiot."

"You love this idiot."

"I loved that idiot." I said and stood beside the car.

"And you will love this idiot again." And he kissed my lips before opening the car's door.

I get in and shook my head. "Hope the idiot will learn how to love."

- - - - - -

"This is not the way to our house." I said to him as I look at the window.

"Yeah. I'll just get some papers." And he turned the steering wheel right.

"Where? From whom?"

"AC's new secretary. She's at her apartment."

Secretary...

"Can I go with you there?"

He glanced at me with his sarcastic smile. "You sounded like a growling wife."

"Knowing you'll be meeting girls brings shivers to my spine." I admitted.

He held my hand with his other hand. "Baby, honestly, I'm not interested with other girls anymore now that you're carrying my name."

I nodded. "I hope it's true."

"It is."

"Mag-isa ba yung babae sa apartment?"

"Yeah. Still a maiden."

I just nodded. I guess I really have to come.

He stopped the car infront of an apartment and faked a cough. "Wanna go with me inside?"

I nodded and didn't wait for him to open the door. I stepped out of the car and waited for him.

He put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead. "Excitement bugged you?"