Chapter 6 ✔

Rian's POV

"Rian? Anak, tulala ka."

Napailing nalang ako kay mommy at pinilit ngumiti.

"I'm fine mommy."

She sat beside me on a couch. "Sit on the floor. I'll massage those temples to lessen the stress."

I smiled and did what she said. It was a command but sweetness was always present in her voice.

"Thank you mommy." I said with my eyes closed when she started to brush her fingers gently on my temples.

I feel tired. It's been an awful morning with that jerk. Mabuti nga at umalis din siya at hindi na bumalik hanggang kaninang hapon. But still, I'm stressed and I thank mom's talent in massaging.

"What happened, sweetie?" She asked.

My mom knows me well.

"I talked to him, mom."

"You're boss? What did he say?"

I shook my head. "No mommy. It's wasn't him. I... Uhm, I talked to him hours ago. Aiden."

"And what was all about the talk?"

I sighed. "Our conversation approved the thought that he's a manwhore mom."

"I don't like your word." She said firmly.

"I'm sorry mommy. I can't find the exact word to describe him."

"If that's what you said. How does your conversation approved the thought?"

"He said that there were women who proclaimed him as the father of their child." I said with a low tone.

"Did that thought hurt this?" Her left hand stopped massaging me as it pointed my chest.

I grimaced. "Come on mom. Of course it didn't. Wala na 'kong pagmamahal sa kanya. I'm only thanking God for letting him live in this world because of having my son with the help of his liquids." His sweat and sperm.

She chuckled and kissed my head. "Baka naman bitter ka lang."

I turned my head at her and shook my head. "I'm not mom. At saan mo nakuha ang word na 'yon?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I heard it on TV. They usually mention it. Specially teen agers."

I laughed. "Nakiki-uso kana rin mom?"

"There's nothing wrong. I still look young." She said and we both chuckled.

"Mommy!"

I jumped to my feet when I heard my baby's voice and sobs.

"Gising na yata si Rain." Mom said and about to go to the stairs but I held her arm.

"No mom. It's not from his room." I said and waited for Rain's another cry.

"Mommy!"

Mom and I both looked at each other.

"He escaped again." Mom said and headed back to the door.

I did the same and we both went out of the house.

I found my baby outside, crying while holding on the metal fences.

Our gate is always locked because this isn't the first time my baby escaped from his room during nap time.

"Rain!" I called and hurried to his direction.

"Mommy..." he said while pouting and opened his little arms.

I carried him and kissed his cheek. "What happened to my baby?"

"Mommy, Ariel said he has dad. I don't have." He said through his sobs.

I stiffed. I know those words will be thrown at me but I didn't expect it this early.

My mom held my hand and kissed Rain on his forehead. "Don't mind Ariel, baby."

Ariel is the son of a couple living accross our house. And he's five years old.

He hugged me. "Mommy I don't have dad. Rain don't have dad."

I hugged him back. "Baby don't cry please. Nasasaktan si mommy."

"Mommy I want a daddy! I want a daddy!"

"Don't you love mommy?" I asked with my teary eyes.

"I love and I want daddy!" He shouted and begun crying again.

If I can just drag your dad to make him fulfill his responsibilities I would. But I can't. And I don't know how.

"I want a daddy!"

I just hugged him and let my tears to fall.

It kills me to see my baby longing for his dad. And it kills me more to think that his dad is a jerk who surely won't long for a child.

- - - - - -

"Rian okay ka lang?"

Ngumiti ako at tumango nalang.

It's working hours but my mind is at home. Hindi ko pa rin maalis sa isip ko yung nangyari kahapon at ang mga pinagsasabi ni Rain.

I shook my head and continue wiping the table. Hindi ko na 'to trabaho pero nadaanan ko na. Alangan namang pabayaan ko pa.

"Rian, gusto na nga pala ni Mr. Mendoza na ihatid mo yung papers na sinasabi niya sa'yo sa secretary niya." Gia said from behind.

Co-worker ko din siya.

"Ngayon na daw ba?" I asked.

She nodded. "Oo."

"Okay. Pupunta na 'ko." I just said.

Ang sinasabi ni sir ay ang papers ng ibang properties namin dati na naibenta na sa kanya. Mabuti nalang nga at hindi ko nakalimutan.

I went to the locker room and get what I needed before going up to his secretary.

Kailan lang ang secretary ni Sir kaya hindi ko pa nga alam ang pangalan niya. She's only here for four days.

I've reached the floor where his office is so I went to see the secretary.

But I found noone. Bago ang office ni Sir ay ang desk ng secretary niya pero wala namang tao doon.

I'm about to walk away but I heard a disgusting sound.

"Oh... fuck... you're so good, sir. Ahhh..."

Dahan dahan akong naglakad at lumapit sa pinto ng office ni sir AC. It's slightly opened. And it's the reason why I'm hearing those noises.

I'm not innocent. I've been through sex and I have my baby. So of course I know what's happening.

Dahan dahan kong itinulak ang pinto at sumilip. Sorry sila. Eavesdropping is my thing.

Tuloy tuloy lang ang naririnig kong ungol at mas lalo akong na-curious. Alam kong hindi si sir AC yun. Bukod sa nasa ibang lugar siya, suplado 'yon at mahal na mahal si ma'am Alyannah.

And my jaw literally hung when I saw the evil creature, Aiden, sitting on a couch  with Mr. AC's secretary on top of him, pumping, moaning, naked.

I don't know why my heart twinged and my blood boiled.

I slowly moved and went out of that place completely, leaving the papers on the desk of that stupid woman.

Damn them!

Akala nila ha?! Isusumbong ko sila kay sir. Mga malalandi.

- - - ◾ - - -