Chapter 49 ✔

Rian's POV

"Sasagutin ko na ba ngayon?" I asked, unsure.

I don't even know why I said those. I'm so stupid. But no. I guess I'm just too overwhelmed.

"Ha? Hindi wag muna. Bukas nalang babe para dito lang ako magdamag."

They laughed at Aiden's answer but it made me almost slap him.

Nakakainis! Kinikilig na 'ko tapos biglang ganun?!

"Babe, I know I've always been a jerk but please marry me." He seriously added and used his pleading eyes.

"Uhm... paduguin mo muna noo mo."

I heard them laugh at what I've said and I saw how his shoulders lowered.

"Babe..." He groans.

I laughed at him and pulled him up. "I will marry you." I showed him my sweetest smile and kissed his chin. "I love you."

"I love you more." He wrapped his uninjured arm around my waist and kissed my lips deeper.

Dad cleared his throat and it made me push Aiden because of shame. I'm not really used to this kind of thing.

"TAM, it'll be hard for you to thrust for now so you better stop kissing her."

-_-

Mendoza boys never failed me to curse their mouths.

Afterwards, we all moved to the dining area. The two mothers opened up the topic about the wedding starting with my wedding gown.

"Sweetie, a long gown will be very pretty in you." Mom said and slightly chuckled.

"Yes yes!" Mommy Anne said in approval. "A balloon type of gown."

"And it'll be full of sequins." My mom again said.

"And pearls!" Mommy Anne added.

They were both very happy with their own thoughts that even made us speechless for seconds.

"Oldies, it won't be you who'll get married." Dad said while slicing a tender meat.

"What?" The two mothers said in chorus.

"Did you just called us 'oldies' Romenick Mendoza?" Mommy Anne asked with her firm voice.

"Hmm? No." Dad said and looked at Aiden who's quiet beside me. "Did you said it TAM?"

"Uh ah. Innocent injured man here." He answered while shaking his head.

"Nick narinig ko eh." Mommy Anne again said while tightening her grip on a fork.

"No hon. I said 'cuties'. You're not old." Dad defensively said.

"Gra-ma old na po kayo po?" Rain butted in that made me want to laugh.

It seems like fire will come out from mom's nostrils and it scares dad.

"Nakita mo na Nick Nick? Naku kung wala 'tong apo natin mapapatay kita." Mom raised her hand with a fork and dad jumped in surprise.

"Uhm... may naisip po akong idea sa gown ko." I just said a bit louder to stop the commotion.

And my words were like a spell to mom that made her mood be good again.

"What is it?" The two mothers again said in chorus.

Aiden's having struggles in eating so I help him first before talking.

"I just want it simple mom."

"But why? It's a wedding. Not just an ordinary occasion." Mommy Anne said.