Chapter 23 ✔

Rian's POV

"Good morning baby." He greeted with his usual smile.

I smiled a bit and closed the door behind me.

I woke up with noone so I decided to take a bath. Good thing I did. He already took a bath. Nakakahiya naman kung ang baho ko, di ba?

"Lumabas ka. Magdadamit ako."

He raised his brows. "We just made love several times last night. You're not still used to me, seeing your body?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Shut up. Umagang umaga."

"Oo nga eh. Nagsusungit kana umagang umaga. Is that the new version of 'good morning handsome'?"

Now it's my turn to raise a brow.

"Handsome? Saan?"

He laughed. "Every piece of this body, a masterpiece, is handsome baby." He boasted.

"Ang kapal mo ha? Hindi ka gwapo."

"So your son isn't handsome?"

I frowned. "Gago! Syempre gwapo yung anak ko. Sobrang gwapo!"

He smiled. "Sino ba ang kamukha niya?"

"O eh syempre ik-" I stopped talking the moment I realized what I'm saying.

He wickedly smiled. "Answer it baby."

"Bahala ka sa buhay mo!" I just said.

I started to check the dress and sandals that he bought for me. The next thing I checked was a box of... panties.

I turned at him. "Bakit wala akong bra?"

"Kailangan mo pa ba yun?" He innocently asked.

I don't know if he's really innocent or just an idiot.

"Ano sa tingin mo?! Grade 2 ako na walang boobs?!"

He smirked. "You can ask for my hands' help. They exactly fits on top of those mountains."

I picked the sandal and threw it on his face. But he caught it!

"Bwisit ka!" I ran to him and jumped him down to bed. "Umagang umaga loko ka!" I shouted and tried to choke him while I'm sitting on his belly.

"No baby please. May sakit ako sa puson." He said like struggling.

"Anong sakit sa puso? Imposible no! Itsura mong 'yan, animal ka!"

Nanggigigil talaga ako! Promise!

He caught my hands and gripped it. "You're a deaf."

"Ano?"

He grinned. "Sakit sa puson ang meron ako. Hindi puso." And he looked at me, ups and downs.

And those perverted words brought me to life.

Urgh! God's sake! Bakit nakalimutan kong bathrobe lang ang suot ko?! At nakapatong ako sa kanya ngayon!

Alam kong pulang pula na ang mukha ko kaya naman gusto ko na sanang umalis sa ibabaw niya kaso lang hinihigpitan niya ang  hawak niya sa kamay ko.

"Bitiwan mo na 'ko!"

"No. You just woke him up." He said while grinning and pulled me to him even more.

At ganun nalang ang pagkabwisit ko nang naramdaman kong nakatayo na. Handang handa na ang ibon niya para tumuka.

"Tumigil ka Aiden kung gusto mong tumagal pa 'yan sa katawan mo."

"Is it a threat baby?" He mocked.

"Punyeta! Gusto ko nang makita ang anak-"

And he just crashed his lips into mine, nothing I can do but to respond to his passionate kisses. His huge right hand simply pulled the robe down, away from my body.

"How dare you?"

"How dare I hold you like this?" He asked and teasingly caressed my back, down to my butt.

And I hate it 'cause it made me moan. My body never failed to respond to his touch.

"This is all mine baby. Tell me it's all mine." He huskily whispered and started to plant kisses all over my neck and chest.

I pressed my body even more closer to his, caressing his fine body.

He parted our body and pulled his shirt up and I helped him do that. God! I became pervert because of him. How? Is he this irresistible?

"I think I'm tired baby. Would you mind to do the job?"

I opened my eyes in bewilderment. Is he just asking me to do the sex?

"What?"

"Ride me. Would you ride on me?" He sexily said with his eyes filled with lust.

I stared at him. There's nothing wrong with romancing my own husband. We're married and sex is very important. I have to, atleast, fight for this marriage.

I pushed him down and labeled my head on his hips. My hands are shaking but I did remove his pants... and boxer brief.

I gulped as I stare at his big army, saluting me. I wanted to experience how it feels to hold it but I can't.

He sat up and kissed me as he rolled over me. "I know you still can't do it. And I won't force you. I respect you baby." And he started to kiss me gently, to aggressively.

I kissed him back without hesitation as I feel his huge thing entering in me.

God it's big! I remember the first night he took me for several times, I really got sick for a day after that.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you with big stomach, baby."

I suddenly stopped caressing his back. He really wants me pregnant. But I wanna make sure that once we have another child, our marriage is sealed with love and loyalty.

And those thoughts are blown away by his powerful thrust that hit my spot. How dare him be so good in the name of romance?

He continues to thrust deeper and faster as we both sing in pleasure.

"Aiden..."

I want to call his name when he played with my pearl but it came out as a moan.

We just shout the names of each other when we reached the peak.

I can feel his ranging heartbeat from his chest deeply pressed against mine.

He rolled over me and pulled me to his arms.

I made his chest a pillow while I'm catching my breath and I can feel him gently stroking my hair.

"How does it feel to have a big belly, baby?" He asked.

I sighed. "Mahirap. Lalo na kapag makulit yung anak mo. But I feel great. Kapag nalulungkot ako, hinihimas ko lang yung tiyan ko okay na 'ko. I always believed that the true essence of a woman is to give birth."

"Saan mo pinaglihi si Rain bukod sa gwapo kong mukha?"

I abruptly looked at him and frowned. "Paano ko ipaglilihi sa'yo noon eh wala ka sa tabi ko? Sa gatas ko siya pinaglihi. At sadyang malakas lang ang dugo mo." And I again leaned back on him.

He kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry I wasn't there. I promise baby, the next times you'll be pregnant, I won't go far from you. I will all love you."

Love me... you'll have many children as you want.

- - - ◾ - - -