Chapter 16 ✔

TAM's POV

I woke up beside her and I felt... different. I was satisfied. I know it was more than sex or responsibilities. There's something about her that fulfilled the longings. I never felt this way towards a woman.

I looked at her and smiled. If it's her I would learn to love... then I will dare to love.

I slowly slid my hand from her waist and sat up. I reached for my phone and dialed AC's number.

["What do you want?!"]

Yeah... good morning.

"Goddamn you AC. Where are my clothes?"

[He yawned. "I forgot. I'm a busy man. I'm not like you who just roam around and pull underwear everywhere."]

"Thanks a lot dude. Now, would you mind to bring me clothes?"

["Alright. I'm sending one of my men now. How are you with Ms. Rivera?"]

"How'd you know I'm still with her?"

["Actually I didn't know. But you just got hooked up."]

"Yeah. Whatever. I just wanna spend time with her and with my child."

["You're wasting your time. She's not a dumb one to say 'yes' to you."]

"You got it wrong. I have the chance."

["She's a nice woman. You only need your marriage certificate for your money, right? You don't have to use her."]

"No dude. Maybe hours ago, yes. But not now. I will marry her not for money... but love." I sincerely said.

["Oh. So you know 'love' now." He chuckled.]

"I will love her. I never dared to love but with her, I will. I know she'll be the best wife. It won't take too long to love her. I will prove to everyone that I'm also capable of loving."

["So you're giving your freedom for her?"]

"Freedom of banging girls, yes. But I know I'll be home with her."

["I'm proud of you for the first time, cousin. Wait for your clothes there and love her. Be a man."]

And he hung up. He was never a good cousin but now he just been good.

I smiled. I'm contented with her and Rain. I will love them.

- - - - - -

Rian's POV

I'm awake. But I didn't let him know it. I heard all his words and it melted my heart.

Just love me Aiden... don't hurt me. And I promise to love you unconditionally.

I almost shivered when he kissed my bear shoulder from behind and felt his body weight drifted from the bed.

One night... just one night. And many things changed. With just one night, it vanished all the anger I felt for him over the past years.

Silly. You still love him. You just denied it.

Minutes passed and I opened my eyes when he kissed my lips.

I saw his handsome face only inches away from mine. His hair is wet and there are some droplets of water on his body. And he's with a towel around his waist.

I grasped the blanket covering my nakedness. "Put on clothes."

He smiled. "Yes. I'm just waiting for it. Good morning baby." He sweetly said and kissed my forehead.