Chapter 36 ✔

TAM's POV

"TAM? You're here." Brie said in bewilderment when I walked in their house.

Guards knew my face very well, of course. So they let me in.

She stood up from the couch and put her iPad down. "Hi. Would you like something to drink?"

I kissed her cheeks and shook my head. "No I'm fine. Where's Yu-Rhi? And your kids?"

She went back to the couch and offered me to sit down. "They're with Faye and Zac. And Yu-Rhi, he'll be home later."

It's Sunday, for sure he's not going anywhere but here, and surely be spending lots of sexy time with Brie. And I just have to wreck it up.

"So, where is he?" I asked and she didn't know what to say. "Mistress?" I mocked with a grin.

"Pwede lumayas ka nalang?"

I laughed at her. "You never liked me Brie. Don't you?"

She frowned. "Every time I think of being close to you brings shivers to my spine."

"Hmm. Good thing I never liked you too."

"Malamang. Subukan mo lang nang patayin ka ni Yu-Rhi." And she started to walk away.

"You haven't answered my question." I said a bit loud.

"Hindi ko alam kung nasaan siya, bwisit ka."

I was left dumbfounded.

That woman was always the reason why Yu-Rhi kept on hitting my head.

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. I need someone to talk to. I need some advice from a married man.

I didn't want to leave Aloha a while back but I really need to think.

It was half an hour before Yu-Rhi stepped inside the house and was surprised to see me.

"You are unwelcome, player, don't you know? What do you need?" He said with all the coolness.

I rolled my eyes at him and stood from the couch. "I need-"

"Help. Troubled, yeah. What's new?" He sarcastically said and faced the staircase. "Hon! Honey I'm here. Would you like to eat some calamaries?" He raised a paper bag.

Brie appeared from the room and pouted. "Ayoko niyan, bwisit kayo! Magsama kayo ng kapatid mong gago!" And she went back to their room, shutting the door.

I restrained my laughter and just bowed my head down. His wife is really the crazy one.

"Hoy..." He firmly stared at me with his hands still on its position.

"Dude?"

"Dude ka diyan, tang ina mo. Ano na namang sinabi mo kay Brie?"

I shook my head innocently. "Nothing."

He moved his hand down. "You were always naughty. I know you said something."

"Wala nga bro."

"Pupugutin ko yang ulo mo sa taas at baba. Tell me now." He dropped the bag and putted his hands on his waist.

"Uh... can you just kill me later? I need your delightful words. Not your threats."

He sighed and called a maid to prepare the calamaries for Brie and bring it to her, before sitting across to me.

"What is it again between your wife and you?" He irritatingly asked me.

I exhaled. "You know I want to have another child with her."

"I'm very much aware of that and of your pervetedness. And then what?"

I glared at him and did my best not to throw the vase to his head.

"I just knew she was using birth control pills last night."

He smirked. "Ego was insulted."

I sighed. "Yu-Rhi what should I do?"

"Tsk. Engot lang? Of course, throw the goddamn pills and rape her 'til dawn."

-_-

Hay! Bakit ba mga may sayad ang mga kakambal ko?!

"Tang ina naman Yu-Rhi eh! Di mas lalo namang nagalit sa 'kin yun." I shook my head in frustration. "And one thing more, she has her period."

He laughed at me. "Tirahin mo ah. Nang sumakit yang sandata mo." And he again laughed.

"I swear to all evil creatures that your wife won't forgive you 'til tomorrow. Let's see if you can fuck the hell up." I said with my low tone.

Really, I'm frustrated here. I wish I didn't come here for this demon's 'useful' advises.

"Hey player, have you forgotten that during your wedding, I told you not to come to me and knock for help. How is it now?" He grinned.

"Dude! Please I need my rebellious brother. Not the worthless one."

"You sound like shit. What was all about this?"

Now he's serious. This man's bipolar.

"Thank goodness you wandered that there are more." I gulped. "Bro my anger bursted. I shouted at her, ignored her, and showed no emotions while she was crying. It was a hard thing."

"Do you like some beer?"

"No. It's early."

He nods. "Okay. Well, your outburst is expected. Even if it was experienced by me, my anger will explode surely." He shrugged his shoulder. "It's a disrespect in our part. It feels like she don't wanna carry your child, am I right?"

I nodded.

"And you just want another child for your relationship to he better, right?"

I again nodded.

"I understand you. I've experienced those. And felt worst." He chuckled. "You were laughing at me that time and swore that it won't happen to you. Look at you now."

I looked away. I always tease my twins about the crying-over-woman thing. And it seems like I'll be doing it sooner or later.

"I was really upset at her for the first time. And because of it I hurt her. But I really just want us to have another child to make us better."

He smiled a bit. "Be careful with your actions, player. Humans do not know themselves when they're angry and hurt."

"Just like you?"

He nodded. "Just like me... before."

I know his story. I've known that he hurt his woman physically, emotionally and sexually when he saw her with other man.

"Did she apologize?" He asked.

"For how many times." I said while nodding.

"And your pride just didn't forgive her?"

I glanced at him and saw his playful smile. "I can't understand her-"

"Then understand her. You should be understanding her because you are the husband and add the fact that you left her without any word." He stood and placed his hand on my shoulder. "Go back to your car and drive safely to your family, kiss your wife passionately. She's your wife... not just a woman." He turned his back.

I smiled. "Coming all along here wasn't a bad thing, rebel."

"Of course player. I'm the one who always saves your ass."

I just ignored him and stood up from the couch. I'm gonna buy my wife some things she loves and apologize. And make love to her once her red days are over.

I just hope I won't get a slap back.

- - - ◾ - - -