Chapter 12 ✔

Rian's POV

"I only want you now, Aloha. Marry me."

My mouth really opened. Marry... he thinks it's that simple? Abnormality's hitting him again.

I pushed him away and glared. "You obviously made me pregnant but it won't make me love you."

He grimaced. "Why are you like that?"

I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms on my chest. "Na ano? Hindi na boba tulad ng ibang babae mo?"

"Why are you so tough? I'm telling you to marry me. That's what girls wish."

I rolled my eyes. "Ang yabang mo talaga 'no? Tsk. Look, you need to be a father to Rain but I don't need you as a husband."

"It's better for every kid if their parents are married, you know."

"And it's not gonna be good if their parents were once married soon."

"Huh?"

I shook my head. "Magpapakasal ako. Panigurado namang hindi magtatagal, divorce din ang punta natin."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Hala. Hindi na kailangang tanungin. Sa pagkababaero mo ba naman, alam na natin ang mangyayari Aiden." 

I really wanna shout at his face but I can't. Mom and Rain will hear me.

"No Aloha. I... I swear. You'll be the only woman." He said like pleading.

I heaved a sigh. "Tell me. Is there any reason why you're telling me to marry you?"

He looked away and shook his head. "Nothing. I just realized that you're a very decent woman. I uhm... I like you, Aloha."

I smirked. "Attraction is not the foundation of marriage. It's love and loyalty."

"You know we can wo-"

"Alam kong hindi mo magagawa. You never loved me. And I know you don't love me. What's the sense of marrying you?"

"It's for our son, Aloha. You're missing the point."

I clenched my hands into balls. "You're the one who's missing the point, Aiden. How if we'll seperate very soon? What do you think will happen to Rain?"

"It won't happen, Aloha. Unless you'll love other man."

My mouth gaped. "Ang kapal mo! Ako pa talaga?! Kamusta ka naman na babaero at malibog?"

"Ouch baby." He dramatically said.

I punched his chest that made him groan. "Tumigil kang hayup ka, isa-salvage kita."

I looked at the kitchen's direction to make sure that they're not hearing us.

"Aloha..." he sweetly said and held my wrist. "I'm assuring you. You'll be the only woman once I marry you."

"I know you can't."

"I can. Kaya naman kitang pagtiisan."

I pushed him away with all my force and kicked him. "Gago! Ano'ng ibig sabihin non?"

"Aloha kanina ka pa." Galit niyang sabi. "How if you kicked my balls?"

"Mas ikatutuwa ko. Lalo na kung mababaog ka."

His eyebrows creased. "Hey! I still have my plan on making you pregnant again."

I closed my eyes. "You never changed. Ang kapal mo at ang yabang mo pa rin." I opened my eyes and stared at him. "You think magpapakagaga at tanga pa 'ko sa'yo?"