Chapter 19 ✔

Rian's POV

"Good bye baby." I said to Rain and kissed his cheek.

"Punta ikaw daddy, mommy?" He asked.

And I know he's sad.

"Hindi muna ngayon anak."

"Hindi na siya babalik here mommy?"

I sighed. Simula kahapon ganyan na siya. I wasn't aware that he's longing for a father so badly.

"Aalis na si mommy, baby. I have to go to work." I just said.

Ayokong makita si Rain na malungkot dahil sa daddy niya. But I don't want him hurt either.

"Mommy aalis na po ako." I said to mom who's inside the kitchen as I walk in there.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asked while removing her apron.

"I am mom. He's just a man."

Liar... you just cried almost whole night because of him.

"He's not just a man. He's your son's father." She said with low tone.

"Just don't mention that man mom."

"Am I making you miss him?" She mocked.

I shook my head rapidly. "No mom. Why would I? He's a pure manwhore."

"Your words Aloha Rian." Mom snapped.

"I'm sorry mommy. I just hate that man so much."

She smiled and cupped my face. "I won't laugh if oneday you'll realize that those words really doesn't suit your feelings for him."

"What do you mean mommy? Ayoko na sa kanya. What he did was enough reason for me to wash him out of our lives."

She let go of my face and nodded. "If that's what you thought it is." And she went back to what she's doing.

I just shook my head as I turn around. Mom's wierd most of the times... but brilliant.

I again kissed my baby before finally leaving the house.

Oh work. Kung buhay ang daddy, hindi kami nahihirapan ni mommy.

It's not that I'm a brat. I'm thinking about mom. Hindi siya sanay sa hirap. Kung hindi lang siya mabait at mapasensya, hindi ko na alam ang buhay ko.

It's too early for work. I'll just walk.

Gusto ko na ulit mag-aral. Pero paano naman? Kulang na kulang ang budget namin. Kailangan kong unahin si Rain.

"Ang hirap ng batang ina." I said to myself.

Kung bakit ba naman kasi ako bumukaka sa harap ng lalakeng malandi na 'yon. Pero okay na. At least may Rain ako.

I was a bit paranoid with the feeling that someone's watching me. Hmm... Ano'ng masama sa paglalakad ng naka-uniform ng ganito?!

Bahala sila. Marami akong problema. Ayokong madagdagan pa.

I was shocked when a van stopped right beside me. And I started to panick when two men with masks went out of the car and held my arms.

"Hoy! Bakit?!" I shouted and kept struggling but they successfully brought me inside the car.

They tied my both wrists and tried to put a duct tape on my mouth but I shook my head.

God... tulungan niyo po ako.

"Ingatan niyo hoy! Papatayin tayo ni boss." Sabi ng unggoy sa harapan na driver.

"Eh ang kulit eh." Sagot naman katabi ko.

"Hayaan niyo na. Hindi naman sumisigaw." The one beside the driver said.

And the car started to move.

Hinayaan nga nila ako pero hindi ko maiwasang hindi matakot. The guy from my right took my bag away and held it.

My tears started to fall. I have Rain.

"Please. Bakit niyo po ako dinukot? May anak po ako. Hindi po kami mayaman. Please let me go." I pleaded to the five of them.

Yes five. I'm really scared here and I can't think straight.

"Don't worry. It's for you." The one at the back said.

I've noticed that his English is fluent.

What am I thinking?

"Please... gang rape ba kayo? Please po may anak na 'ko."

They all chuckled except for the one beside me who just shook his head.

"We don't need to rape just for us to have sex." The guy from behind again said.

I sobbed. "Bakit niyo ba kasi ako kinuha? Ano'ng kasalanan ko? Wala naman akong kaaway maliban sa demonyong ama ng anak ko."

They laughed. I just don't know why.

"Saan niyo po ako dadalhin?"

I'm really scared. Konti nalang hihimatayin na 'ko.

"Secret. It's a surprise, you know." Sagot ng isa sa kanila.

Aiden... ayoko sanang isipin ka pero natatakot na talaga ako. Alagaan mo ang anak natin kung sakaling may masamang mangyari sa akin.

"Please ibaba niyo na 'ko. Malulungkot ang anak ko."

"Close the mouth, miss. Or a duct tape will kiss you." The driver said calmly.

Hindi ko nakikita ang mga itsura nila pero parang bata bata pa sila base sa boses. And they all have nice skin.

"Ibaba niyo na kasi ako. I swear you will all rot in jail. My husband will surely gonna kill you."

Urgh! Kailan ka pa ikinasal Aloha?!

"Who's your husband?" The guy on my left asked.

And now you don't know what to say!

I took a deep breath before saying a gorgeous name owned by a demon. "Aiden. Aiden Mendoza. Siya ang asawa ko. His name is very popular and powerful worldwide. If I were you... just let me go."

Pinilit kong tapangan yung boses ko, I swear, pero hindi ko nagawa.

They didn't speak for seconds and I thought I got them. But then some of them chuckled, some of them laughed, and for sure, some smiled.

"Aiden Mendoza? One of the sons of Mr. Romenick Mendoza, the owner and former CEO of Mendoza Group of Companies. It's him right?" The driver asked.

"Oo."

"He's the father of your child?" The guy beside him asked.

"Aba siyempre."

"Akala ko ba kaaway mo yung tatay ng anak mo. Tapos ngayon pinantatakot mo na pangalan niya." He again said and laughed.

Sinabi ko ba yun?! Ang tanga ko naman.

"Eh kasi... nag-away kami. At normal lang yun sa mag-asawa."

"Eh bakit crew ka pa rin sa isang restaurant?" Tanong naman ng nasa likod.

I gulped. Peste! Why can't they just let me go?!

"You don't have a wedding ring." The guy from my right said.

"Nag-away nga kami!"

"You said you don't have money but then you're married to a guy who has trillions of money?" The driver mockingly asked and chuckled.

I sighed. "Sino ba ang nag-utos na dukutin niyo 'ko? Kung meron man. At bakit?"

Suko na 'ko. This ain't gonna get better with lies.

The guy from behind faked a cough. "You're a liar."

The driver looked at me through the rear view mirror and smirked. "We're bringing you to the one who obliged us to drag you here."

The guy beside him spoke next. "His name is Aiden Mendoza."

- - - ◾ - - -