Epilogue ✔

Rian's POV

The day had come where we'll tie knots in front of people and God.

Oneday I woke up... he left me. After years, who would have thought that it's him who I will marry.

Who would have thought that a guy like him would like to marry?

"Finally! My son is going to marry." Mommy Anne said with her teary eyes.

I looked at her reflection in the mirror and smiled. "Finally he knew how to love, mom."

"You are just so beautiful sweetheart." Mom who just entered said.

"It's done." Says the make up artist with a smile.

"Thank you." I said to her before staring at myself in the mirror.

My hair is curled and decorated with white fake small flowers. My make up is simple and light. The diamond necklace and earings together with the bracelet is beautifully perfect with my wedding gown.

Hmm... what more can I say? Maybe I should add my flat shoes that is designed with real pearls.

My gown and shoes are just so simple but they made it luxurious by adding diamonds and pearls on it.     

I stood up and slipped on my gown and shoes before facing the two mothers.

"Is my gown really okay with my shoes?"

They both nod.

"It's not much seen." Mom said.

"And you're pregnant Aloha Rian." My mom added.

Yes. That's the reason why they didn't let me wear heels. And my tummy? It's not yet obvious.

"He's not too big." I said while caressing my tummy behind the clothe of my gown.

"Even though. Now hurry up so you won't be getting late." Mommy Anne said and cupped my face.

"Yes sweetie. Come on." Mom said too and both of them helped me out of the room.

We rode in a Cadillac way to St. Patrick's Cathedral and my mouth really hung open when I saw the beautiful church decorated with white materials. Every decoration is just plain white. One week... I never thought they can do it that fast in a big church.

Hmm... what can I say more about the Mendoza clan?

We all stepped out of the car and maidens immediately approached us.

Wedding of the year... sure it is. Reporters everywhere. Photographers everywhere. Cameras everywhere. Flashes everywhere. People everywhere.

If it's not my wedding. I'd definitely freak out in shame. I never loved cameras flashing for me.

Mommy Anne went inside the church first followed by mom and the other women.

I thought mom will walk me down the aisle but she said she wants to see me walk. She also said that dad for sure is here with me.

I just wish I can hold on your arm.

The door opened and my heart almost jumped out when I saw the number of people waiting for me. Gosh! They're all looking at me.

A melody plays and I started to walk, searching for that man.

And there he is... looking dashingly handsome in his white suit and tie.

My eyes are focused on him, not looking and caring about other people. All I care about is him... my soon-to-be husband in less than an hour. But I've noticed our family behind him. Even his twins are here.