Epilogue

Hey guys :) Do you really think I would leave without posting this Epilogue? Ahahaha okay see you all in 2014 or if I get wifi I’ll update Saved :)

Enjoy daydreamers xxx

--

Epilogue

Author/Narrator’s POV

That was just a chapter of the life of a young girl named Emerald Belle Tomlinson. A brave young girl who has faced the worst humanly possible problems, half of the people in the world would not even confront in their short human life time.

Sure she would be experiencing much more but its life right? Life is not complete without all its ups and downs and especially its twist and turns. She will be facing problems of all sorts whether it’s going to be a love problem, a life problem or even a school problem.

But what matters now is what she thinks of herself now.

She’s sitting on a very uncomfortable mattress on a quaint little hospital but she’s happy. She’s surrounded by the people she loves and cares for, with her whole heart. They’re smiling, looking at each other with full of love and the only thing that is roaming in her mind is….

‘I know where I belong and it’s here with them.’

The End

Author’s Note

Hey guys :) I’m really sad that this book have ended :( I can’t believe I officially finished my third book here in wattpad! I love you all who have supported me on the way xx

I’ve recently re-read adoption and now I have an idea for the third book :) Thanks for everyone who have suggested ideas though, who knows, I might create a fourth book and cooperate your idea there ;)

This is the longest book series I have done and I am pleased by all the support and love you gave me!

This is why I like the internet better than my real life.

Real life has so much dramas and where do I escape when the drama resurfaces? In here of course :)

A friend of mine asked why I write so much and I simply said because I like it

Yes I like it but the meaning is deeper than that.

I write because it’s my way of escape. I can’t be hurt when I write and you guys don’t judge me here. (At least I think you don’t) Sometimes, I just want to be alone, write down a bit you know? I like socializing with people but you have to be careful with what you say or do. When you write, you could just delete all the bad parts and start a new one. Simple.

I love you all so much and I don’t say this because I feel like I should but because it’s true. A girl like me could only take so much problems in her life. I’m not as strong as my friends, I try to be but I’m not really…

Stay pretty my daydreamers! Unless you’re a dude! Then stay handsome!

Vote

Comment

I love you all xx

:)

(I think that’s a bit better right?)