Chapter 1

I wake up in a place I'm not familiar with. I look around and see darkness. This frighten me dearly, I curled up in a ball and cried. Big juicy tears fall as I whine. I'm alone. No one will ever notice me. I felt a tap on my back. I turn around and I see a big man with reddish brownish hair. "Hey doll, you ok?" Asked the man. "N-No..." I answered quietly. The man sat down next to me. "What's the last thing you remember?" Asked the man. I spaced out at his question. What's the last thing I remember? It bobbles my mind. "U-Um... I think... I got hit" I said as I looked up to the man. "Man, that has to be rough" the man got up and held out his hand. "I'll take ya to my place, I'm Al" I took his hand as he helped me up. "I'm...um..." I looked around. What is my name?. "I think...my name starts with the letter S..." "hm...then I'll give ya a name" said Al. "How about....Scarlette?" "I like it."

   I sat down on a baby pink and baby blue couch with pillows that seem childish. I look down at my feet. Why are my shoes broken? I look around. I see a blond man smoking. His chest showing and bags form under his eyes. Is he ok? His eyes wondered to me. I looked down as if I hadn't looked up. Do I dare look around again? I suddenly hear a ding. I look behind the couch and I see a woman with short pink hair with baby pink and baby blue clothing. As soon as the woman turned around, I realized that it was a man. He took out something. It was cupcakes. He started frosting them with such beautiful colors. My stomach growls. What is this feeling? "Haven't eaten in days huh?" I looked up and I see the blond man. By his voice he seemed to be french. I tilt my head. He mimics me. I tilt my head to the other side. He mimics me once more. "What's with the head tilting?" Asked the Frenchmen. What do I say? "U-Um..." "The cupcakes are ready poppets!!" I turn and I see the pink haired man. I jumped. His blue eyes are swirled with his pink eyes. Are his eyes pink or blue? "Did I scare you poppet? I'm sorry!!" The pink haired man said as he hugged me. He sounds British. "Oliver, leave the girl be" said the Frenchmen as he flicked his ashes from his smoke. "Oh quite Francois!" Said what seems to be Oliver. What seems to be Francois shrugged. "I made you a cupcake poppet!!" Said Oliver as he handed me a cupcake. Should I take it? I stared at the cupcake. It was blue and purple with vanilla batter. My stomach growled louder. "What's wrong poppet?" Asked Oliver. My mouth waters. Suddenly, I grabbed the cupcake and I gobbled it up.