Chapter 35

We were in the bushes of a house. In the window I see a woman all beat up. Most of her body is purple with scratches or scraps. Oliver whispered to Viktor, Lutz and Matt. All three nodded. Viktor took my hand and all four of us went to the side of the house. Once we were in the side of the house there was a window. Viktor tried to open it but it was no use. "Move." Commanded Matt as he approached the window with his hockey stick. Viktor took me away from the window as Matt swung making it break with a loud crash. Matt went in first then me. I got a little scratch on my arm but it doesn't hurt much. Once everyone was inside we were in a room. This room is familiar. "This is the room where Mama would-" "Shhhhhh." They all shushed me. I nodded and held Viktors hand. We went out of the room and walked down the hallway. Matt was first to guide us. "Ok so in and-" Matt got hit by a pan at the door frame. The woman came out with a pan in her hand. "I have a-" The woman was about to say something when she gasped. I hid behind Viktor. I looked up at Viktor with a surprised face. "Viktor...Lutz...?" Said the woman as she looked down. "Matt?!" Matt opened one eye and chuckled. "Hey." Said Matt. "What are you guys doing here? You need to go." Said Mama. "Were here to save you." Said Lutz. Mama shook her head no. "Don't! The Nordics will-" the woman was interrupted when Viktor put her over his shoulders. "No time sunflower, we need to go before they come." Said Viktor as he went to the room with the broken window. I hid behind Matt. I tugged on Matt's flannel. Matt looked down at me. "I thought we were going to save Mama?" I asked. "That is your Mama." Replied Matt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Its all clear now. Papa wanted a boy so that I could be in charge of the Nordics once he dies. One day, Papa was going through my room and he saw the birth certificate. He found out that I was a female and became violent. Mama came back from shopping. Once Mama was inside Papa slapped her. He cussed at her and called her mean things. Papa came to my room and hit me too. Ever since then, he hated Mama but most of all, he hates me the most. One night I got tired of getting hit so I started running away. The first few times didn't work but the 6th time I got knocked out making me have amnesia.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I was laying on a lap. It wasn't Viktor's, not Lutz's and not Matt's. I looked up and I see Mama. She was also petting my head. She smiled at me. I just stood in awe. She was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I smiled successfully.