Chapter 4

I lay in my bed. I turn to my window in my pink room. The moon was beaming on me. All these men are treating me with such kindness. The darkness surrounds me once more. I shake in fear from the dark. I whale as I imagine papa hurting me. I shake and I whale louder. I hear stomping coming to my room. I quiver. Is papa coming? The door open and show Viktor. "Are you ok scar?" Asked Viktor. I stay silent. Viktor closed the door and he turn on the light. I wince at the brightness. Viktor pulled a chair next to me. He still look scary. I look up at Viktor. "Why were you crying?" Asked Viktor. I didn't know what to say. "U-Um..." I said unsure. For some reason the darkness reminds me of something. When I try to remember mama or papa their face are always foggy. "I'm scared that papa is going to hurt me" I finally spoke. Viktor gave me a face of annoyance. "Francois isn't-" I shook my head no. "Al?" I shook my head no again. "Matt? Oliver? Zao?" He kept asking. I shook my head no at all of them. "I think his name start with the letter M" I said. Viktor nodded his head. "Would you like me to stay here?" He asked. I shook my head yes. Viktor got up and lay next to me. Minutes later, I fell asleep.

~~~Flash back~~~
Mama fed me while I was in my high chair. "I just simply love my son" said Papa as he placed a hand on Mamas shoulder. She lightly frowned. She looked at me in my eyes. I tossed food everywhere. The both laughed. I giggled. Papa picked me up and held me as he was going to lose me. "My little boy, my only thing that would make me smile" said Papa as he kisses my forehead.
~~~Flash back~~~

I woke up with Viktor holding me. I looked up. He seems peaceful when he's asleep. I got out and I placed a blanket over him and got out of the room. I went down a hallway. A door was left cracked and I peeked my head. It was Francois sleeping with Oliver. His arm on Olivers body. I shut the door all the way and continued to walk down the hallway. A light shone at a door. I got on my tippy toes and turned the knob. I peeked and I see a muscular, blond man laying on the bed. I walked in quietly, not wanting him to wake up. I looked around and I see a light switch. It was on. I tried reaching for it but I'm too short. I see a chair. I pulled the chair but it was stuck. I pulled it harder and harder. Then I hear a sound of glass breaking. The muscular man immediately woke and looked around. When he laid eyes on me I looked back at him. He was about to grab me but I bolted. I kept running and running. All the door opened. Some I saw last night and the rest are men I don't know. I see Oliver and Francois. I turned and the big man was right at my heels. Am I going to get hurt? I tripped.