Chapter 3

I was face to face with the blond man. I slightly shook. I'm I in trouble? I stare into his purple, piercing eyes. Finally he spoke. "How old are ya eh?" Asked the blond man. How old am I? I was lost for words. I look around, hoping to find the answer. The blond man chuckled and he ruffles my dirty messy hair. "Your too cute, have this eh" said the blond man as he gives me a flannel. I looked down at the flannel. I was held into Olivers arms. "I'll put that on her later" said Oliver as he put the flannel over his shoulders. Oliver walks over to the man with brownish, blackish hair. He looks Asian. He seems to cough smoke. Is he sick? "Here brat" said what seems to be chinese and tossed me the pants. "Zao!" Shouted Oliver. What seems to be zao turned around. "It's just a fucking kid so what?" Zao left without Oliver saying anything. Oliver put the pants over his shoulders. Lastly he walked over to the scary man. I quivered when Oliver approached him. I buried my face to Olivers chest. Why am I scared of him? "Oh poppet, Viktor isn't going to hurt you" said Oliver as he patted my back. I turned back to Viktor, face still expressionless. "Here are boots for your feet" said Viktor. His deep Russian accent made flinched little. Viktor placed the boots in front of me. I slowly grabbed the boots and looked up to him. "Thank you...viktor" I said. "Poppet said a name!!" Oliver twirled me. As I was being twirled I caught a glimpse of Viktor smiling. He stopped once Oliver stopped. "I'm going to get poppet out of those ragged cloths" said Oliver as he left. "Ok, me Matt and Vik will be waiting." Said Al as he and the guys sat down. I looked over Olivers shoulder and the guys waved at me. Me and Oliver disappeared into the darkness.

~~~Flash back~~~
"OPEN THE FUCK UP!!" Yelled papa. Mama covered my ears as we sat in my room in darkness. I looked up at her as tears ran down as she trembled. Suddenly, she hid me under my bed. "Stay but Scarlett" said Mama. I nodded. Papa broke down the door. "WHERES THE LITTLE SHIT RYLEE!!!" Yelled papa to mama. "She isn't here!" said Mama as she quivered. Papa slapped Mama.
~~~Flash back~~~

"All done Poppet!" Said Oliver. I turned to the mirror. My hair was brushed and pulled to a pony tail with little pieces of hair on each side. A red Flannel over the black under shirt. Black pants to fit my black boots. Was this me? "You look absolutely beautiful poppet!" Said Oliver as he hugged me like I was his only child. I kept silent until I was sitting on the couch between the Francois and Viktor. "Smile poppet!" Said Oliver as he put the camera in my face. My face stayed plain. Al smiled and made funny faces behind Oliver. I never made a chuckle.