Chapter 20

Everyone ate their lunches. I ran to my back pack and I grab my lunch bag. All the tables were full. "Scarlett!!" I turned to the shouting and I see Abby and Helen waving. I ran to them and sat with them. Abby had a box with food that's rolled up with green things. Helen had a sandwich. "Whatcha got there scar?" Asked Abby. I took out the foods in my bags. There was cupcakes. There was enough for all of us. There was one with a flannel one, a little cute bear and one that looked like a canvas of me. Abby and Helen eyes down on the cupcakes. I gave Abby the bear cupcake and Helen the canvas. "Thank chu!!!!" Said Abby as she gobbled it up. "Thank you" said Helen. I was about to eat mine when it was taken away from me. I turn around and I see a boy who looks older than me. He ate my cupcake. "That was mine..." I said. "Well it's mine now!" Said the boy. "Go away Tommy!" Said Abby. "Shut up." Said Tommy as he stick his tongue out. Abby and Helen gasp. "Tommy said a bad word!" Said Abby. I got up and I was about to tell Mrs. Pahel when Tommy pushed me. "Don't you dare tell on me or I'll beat you up!" Said Tommy. I looked up at him. Tommy left. I sat down. Helen gave me his uneaten cupcake. "But, what about you?" I asked. "I'll eat a cupcake today don't worry" said Helen as he smiled. I ate my cupcake. "Why is he so mean?" I asked. Helen shut his eyes. I tilted my head. "He does that when he's telling past, present or future!" Said Abby. Helen opened his eyes back up. "He's like that because he doesn't want his friends to bully him, that's why." Said Helen. I look at Tommy. He was sitting by himself. I got up. "Scarlett?" Said Abby. I was to Tommy. Tommy looked up to me. "You want to play?" I asked. Tommy scrunches his nose. "No! Your weird go away!" Said Tommy as he turned away. I held my hand out. "We can be friends" I said. Tommy turned to me and looked at my hand. Tommy turned away again. "I don't like you, you don't have friends." Said Tommy. I felt something wet go down my cheeks. I touched my cheek. It was tears. "Haha! Crybaby!" Said a boy. I quivered a little. "Ok ok, stop be nice." Said Mrs. Pahel as she places a hand on my shoulder. "Scarlett!" Shouted Abby as she held Helens hand to me. I turned to them. "Look what I can do!" Said Abby. Abby then kissed Helens cheek making his cheeks red. Mrs. Pahel sweat dropped. "No no Abby, we don't do that!" Said Mrs. Pahel as she split Abby and Helen apart. Once Mrs. Pahel left Abby kissed his cheek and held his hand again. They look just too cute.