Chapter 18

I head to bed. Viktor was putting me to bed. "So...are you excited for your first day of school?" Asked Viktor. I don't know what school is. "Viktor, what's school?" I asked. Viktor grunted. "School is a place where you learn and maybe get some skills." Said Viktor. "When I was little, I didn't pay attention to school and got little education so always stay in school no matter how much hell it is" said Viktor scolding me a little. "Ok" I said. I yawned and I went to sleep, knowing that I'll be safe with Viktor next to me. I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I always have a feeling that every time I have flash backs I could see a little bit of Mama's and Papa's faces. I caught a glimpse of Mamas eyes. They were green like mine. I even saw Papas face. I had his nose and mouth. Papa hair was blond and Mamas hair was broen, making my hair color dirty blond. I think that Papa prefers a boy instead of a girl. Before he found out about my gender he showed me love and I think he even smiled at me. Where did it go wrong?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got shaken up by Oliver. "Poppet!! Time for school!" Said Oliver excitedly. As I got up, he took out the dress he bought me. It was black and red with a flannel pattern. He helped me get dress and did my hair. Oliver turned me around. "Oh my! Your just so cute!!" Gasped Oliver as he pinched my cheeks. Francois was standing at my door and stared at me. "You look nice" said Francois as he light a smoke. "Me and Papa bear are going to take you to school!!!" Oliver seem excited. He held my hand and took me to the living room where everyone is. Even Zao was there. Once they saw me their jaws dropped. They all looked surprised. "That can't be my bambino" said Luciano. Lutz tried not to act surprised. Kyo had his eyes a little wide but still expressionless. The one that was most surprised was Viktor. Viktor walked up to me and got on my level. I stared at the Russian. Viktor hugged me and picked my up. "I know Poppet is cute and so flipping adorable, but she has to go to school" said Oliver as he took me away from Viktors arms. "Come on papa bear." Said Oliver. Al and Matt snickered. "Ok mama bear lets go" said Francois in sarcasm. Once me, Oliver and Francois got in the car we drove off. I laid my hands on my dress. It was beautiful. I think this is my first time wearing a dress. I look up at the rear view mirror. My face looks clean and my dirty blond hair is all brushed and neat. A blush grows across my face. Oliver turned to me and I turned to him. "Where did you get your beauty from?" Asked Oliver. I shrugged. "Oliver we don't even know her parents" said Francois as he drove. Oliver rolled his eyes. As Oliver and Francois talk, I look out the window. First day of school.