Chapter 15

I looked down at my food. I got chicken nuggets while everyone got fancy food. Across from my sat Italy. Beside him are Lutz and Kyo. Next to me are Al and Matt. I ate half of my chicken nuggets and drank all of my juice. Only 5 pieces left. I looked at my cup and I looked at Al's. Mines so much smaller than Als. Al got up and grabbed his dishes except for his cup. I wonder what's inside. I grabbed the cup and looked inside. It was brownish. I was about to drink it when the cup was taken away from me. "NONONONONONONO" said Al in a panic. Everyone was panicking. Except for Lutz and Kyo. "Don't drink beer scar." Chucked Matt as he ruffles my hair. Oliver poured more juice into my cup and scolded al. "Allen F. Jones, more careful with your drinks around children!" Al nodded and walked off with his drink. I finish my chicken nuggets and drink. Oliver took my dishes and put them in the sink. I sat in my seat waiting. What am I waiting for? A hand placed on my shoulder. I looked up and I saw Viktor. "Sunflower, you don't have to sit there." Said Viktor. "I know, I'm just waiting" I replied. Viktor gave a confused look. "For what sunflower?" I only shrugged. "Ok, if you need me I'll be in my room."  Viktor left to go to his room. I look around the table. There's was only three people. Me, Francois and Luciano. Francois sits farthest away from everyone. Francois got up and put his dish in his sink. Am I waiting for Luciano? Luciano finished his food and put it in the sink. I jumped out of me seat and followed him. He was walking to his room. Just as I was going to walk in with him he slammed it in my face. It startled me which causes me to fall on my butt. I got up and looked up at the door. A hand was placed on my face and pushed me and I fall. It was Lutz's hand and he went in Luciano's room. Kyo followed but stopped when he saw me. Kyo had a hand out wanting me to grab it. I grabbed it and went in Luciano's room.

~~~Flash back~~~
   I went inside Mama's and Papa's room. Mama and Papa left me home alone. I went on their beds and looked around the room. There was a lot of pictures of people I don't know. There was a picture of Mama with two elderly couple. There was one of Papa with a small girl. I walked to the photo of the small girl. She looked like Papa with brown hair. I looked around at the room. There was a photo of Mama and Papa at a place where there's a lot of rocks. There was a lot of writings on the rocks. Most of them said R.I.P
~~~Flash back~~~

   I jumped a little once I got back to reality. I looked around. I was in Luciano's room and I was sitting on Kyo's lap. Lutz was leaning agents the wall while Luciano was throwing knifes on his ceiling while he was laying in bed. "Ich am surprised zat jou didn't kick ze kid out" said Lutz. Luciano shrugged. "Just as long as she doesn't mess with me shit I'm cool with it" said Luciano and he throws a knife at his ceiling causing a knife to fall. I covered my eyes. Once I uncovered everyone was looking at me weird.