Chapter 10

I wait in the waiting room with Viktor and Matt by my side. There's a lot of people here and they don't seem ok. One man is talking to the wall, one woman is twitching and one little boy and sitting in a corner. I looked up at Viktor who seems mad. "Viktor...can I go play with him?" I asked as I pointed to the little boy. Viktor looked at the boy and then at me. "I do not see any harm in it" said Viktor. "Thank you" I said and I walked to the boy. I was in front of the boy. He had black hair and he's very pale. His knees and pulled to his chest and burying his face to his knees. I poked him seeing if he's alive. He looked up. His iris are white and has black around his eyes as if he hadn't slept in years. "Hi" I said. The boy crawled in his hands and knees and sniffed me. I looked down at him. He got up normally. He's the same height as me. "Your name is Scarlett right?" Asked the boy. How did he know my name? "How did you know my name?" I said as I backed up a little. "I sniffed you" said the boy. "If I tell you something, promise you won't tell anyone?" Said the boy. I nodded. The boy whispered "I have the powers to tell the past, present and future just by smelling" I tilt my head. "Prove it then" I said. "Ok, you see that big guy next to that big guy?" Said the boy as he pointed to Viktor and Matt. "Yea" "The big Russian man is named Viktor and the Canadian next to him is Matt." My eyes widen. "How can you do that?" The boy shrugged. "I also know about you too" "tell me then." The boy leaned in and sniffed my hair and parted once he's done. "You have amnesia, which means you can't remember what happened before Al found you. Sometimes you space out when someone asks you questions" began the boy. This caught Al's attention. Al turned to us. "You have Flashbacks of your mommy and daddy but bad ones. When Al took you to Olivers and Francois's place you got in timeout because you ate tee cupcake in a sloppy way" finished the boy. "Scarlett, the doctor wants to see you" said the Nurse. The boy put a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, your not going to stay in this mental hospital, but I am but we will see eachother again soon" said the boy. Al hurriedly grabbed my hand. I waved bye to the boy. The boy waved bye back. I looked up at Al and he seems a little scared. Viktor took my other hand but his face is red. He looks angry.

~~~Flash back~~~
   Mama checked my forehead. "Oh no, your running a fever, I'll put a wet rag on you!" Said Mama as she ran to the kitchen. Papa walked into my room. My face felt hot. Papa got a hair dryer. He plugged it in and put it on extra hot. He turned it on and blew it in my face. I squirmed. I whined and tried to run but he stomps on my shoulder, making me still.
~~~Flash back~~~

   "Scarlett, sweetie? Can you hear me?" Asked the woman. I looked up at her and nodded. "Good! Now, is it ok that I ask you some questions?" Asked the woman. I looked behind me and Viktor was reading a book. Me, the woman and Viktor were the only ones in the room. I turned back to the woman and nodded. "Good. Now, who is mama and papa?" Asked the woman