Chapter 23

Viktor held me close as I pretend to take a nap. "Hey Vik." Said a voice. "What do you want Zao?" Asked Viktor. I opened my eyes just enough so that Zao wound noticed my open eyes. "Why do you bother with the kid." Asked Zao as he pointed at me. "Because, she is Sunflower." Replied Viktor. "She reminds you of Rylee, doesn't she?" Viktor stopped. Zao smirked. "She...she doesn't. Not even close." "Then why are you nervous?" Zao got closer. "Why did you let her in?" Viktor was getting mad now. "Zao just leave me be, I don't want to talk about this anymore." Viktor clutched his fist on my back. "When ever someone mentions her name to you, you shut yourself out. Your alone Viktor." Whispered Zao. Viktor was growing dark. I quivered at the coldness. Viktor soften and looked down at me. Zao also looked down and chuckles. Zao got up. "If you keep getting soft on her, she'll leave you too." Said Zao before he left. I shivered, not because of the cold it's because, Viktor knew Mama.

~~~Flash back~~~
   I was laying on Mama. She stroked my head which had little hair as she breast feeds me. She was in a call with someone with tears in her eyes. "Viktor, I'm scared. What if he hurts my baby once he finds out the gender." Cried Mama. I hear a Russian accent and I could hear what he was saying. "Sunflower, I know. I wish I could have you here with me." Said the voice who seemed to be Viktor. "But then my...boyfriend or should I call him that. Would kill you all if I or Scarlett leave the house." I hear a sigh. "I know, but one day I will get you and Scarlett out of there." "Promise?" "Promise sunflower."
~~~Flash back~~~

   I was wrapped up in a huge, grey scarf. I opened my eyes all the way and I was held like a baby in Viktors arms. I looked up to him. How does he know Mama? The last time I told these guys about my flash backs they took me to a mental hospital. I don't trust them. Not even Viktor. "Sunflower is awake." Said Viktor as he looked down at me while petting my dirty blond hair. I blinked at him. "Poppet! Viktor! Dinner time!" Said Oliver. Viktor picked me up bridle style while being wrapped up. Once we were in the table everyone turned to us. Oliver, Luciano and Al awed. Matt, Kyo, Lutz and Francois took a picture. Zao just ate not paying attention to me. "She's just like a little baby!" Cried Oliver. Viktor gave a small chuckle. "Dibs on holding her." Called Al. Al was about to grab me but Viktor moved me away from Al. "No, my sunflower." Growled Viktor. Al backed up. "Well, can I hold Poppet?" Asked Oliver. Viktor nodded and put me in Olivers arms. He rocked me a little. "Your a dick Viktor." Whined Al. Oliver shot Al a glare at the word. Francois looked down at me behind Oliver. Oliver gave me a big smile and Francois gave me a small smile.