Chapter 8

I hear Oliver and Francois talk about me in the other room. "There's something wrong with her" said Francois. "She's just...home sick" said Oliver. "How? She can't even remember how old she is!" "Francois calm down" "I am calm. Your just denying that she probably have Metal illness or some shit like that!" "Maybe we should ask Al." They keep going at it. Is there something wrong with me. I twiddle my finger and look down. My brownish/blondish hair covers my face. I feel heaviness on my left. I turned to my left and I see the Asian man. I looked up at him. "What's wrong?" Asked the man. I keep silent. The Asian man placed a hand on my shoulder. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to" said the man. I finally spoke. "Francois and Oliver think I have mental illness" I said. The man face was expressionless. "Mental illness?" He asked. "Mhm...I keep seeing flashes of mama and papa" I replied. Francois and Oliver came back. "Kyo, you can leave now" said Francois. Kyo nodded, got up and left. Oliver sat on my left and Francois sat on my right. "Me and...Francois have been talking about-" "me having Mental illness or me homesick" I interrupt Oliver. "How did...you know?" Asked Francois. I turned to him. "I heard you guys" "well...you've been wondering around when someone ask you something...did you see anything?" Asked Oliver as he put a reassuring hand on my arm. I shook my head no. "No creepy shit? No blood or?" Asked Francois. "Francois! No cussing in front of her" said Oliver. "The only bloody things I see is papa hurting mama or me" I said. "Who is mama and papa?" Asked Francois. I looked around. "Poppet...what are you seeing?"

~~~Flash back~~~
"Mama...where's Papa?" I asked. "He's out drinking again" said Mama as she loaded the dish washer. "Mama, why does Papa hate us?" Mama turned to me. "He doesn't...he loves you..." she said. "Then why does he hurt us? Why does he call you and me mean names?" "Honey, your tired you should go to bed" "ok Mama" I got off the chair and went to my room.
~~~Flash back~~~

"Poppet?" Asked Oliver. I looked up at him. His face flashed to mama. "Honey, your tired you should go to bed." Oliver face flashed back. "Oliver...I'm tired..." I said as I fake yawned. "Ok...papa Francois will take you to your room." Said Oliver. "Yea and mama Ollie will baby you" said Francois in a joking matter. He was expecting me to laugh but I just blinked. Francois picked me up and took my to my room. He tucked me in. "Wait" I said as I grabbed his sleeve. He turns to me. "Yes?" "I...I'm scared of the dark..." I said. "Want me to stay here with you?" I shook my head no. "I want Viktor to stay here." I said. "He's sleeping, but I'll take you to him room." I nodded. Francois picked me up and placed me in front of a door. "That's Viktors room...I wish you luck" Francois left. I got on my tippy toes and turned the nob. I peeked my head. It was dark but I hear breathing. I shut the door quietly and slowly walks to the bed. I climbed on and I lay on Viktor. Minutes past and I fell asleep.