Chapter 27

I sit alone on the swing. Abby is playing with Helen. I think it's better if I do t socialize at- "Hey, why are you here alone?" I looked up and I see a girl. She seems to be the same height as me. She has a pale dark skin with hair covering her eye with a little bleach. She wears a long sleeve grey sweater. Her dark brown eyes stare down at me. Should I answer her? "Hello?" She waved her hand in front of me. I shook my head. "I'm fine." I said. She sat down next to me. I looked down at my feet trying to avoid her. "What's your name?" Asked the girl. "Scarlett..." I mumbled. She nodded. "I'm Annabelle, but call me Alex." Said Alex. I simply nodded. "What happened to your pretty dress?!" Said Alex worried. "I got... I fell." I said. If I tell anyone, Tommy and everyone else would beat me up. "Tommy pushed you huh?" Said Alex. I looked up at her. "Please don't tell, I do t want Tommy to beat me up." I said scared. "I won't." Said Alex. I sighed in relief. "Why are you so scared of him?" Asked Alex. I held onto the ropes of the swing. "He told me not to tell anyone or he'll beat me up." I said. Alex nodded and looked away.

~~~Flash back~~~

   Mama was talking to Viktor again. "Viktor, one day I might not ever hear your voice again." Said Mama. "Don't say that Sunflower, if that Nordic bastard take your phone away then I'll find you and I'll never stop finding you." Said Viktor. Mama was crying. "Viktor..." she whispered. "Yes Sunflower?" Questioned Viktor. "I...I love-" Papa busted down the door. Mama jumped making the phone fall out of her hands. I jumped a little bit. Papa grabbed the phone and smashed it with his bare hands. Mama held me tightly.
~~~Flash back~~~

   "Hello?!" Said Alex as she waved a hand in front of me. I jumped a little and looked up to her. "Mrs. Pahel want us inside now." Said Alex. "Ok." I said as I hopped off the swing. Me and Alex walked to Mrs. Pahel but I got pushed to the ground making my knee being skinned. It hurt badly. I turned around and I see Tommy and the boy laughing. They walked past me and Alex. Alex helped me up. One I got up and got hugged from behind. I turned around and I see Abby. "WHERE WERE YOU?! YOU SCARED ME!" Said Abby. I patted her back. "I'm ok." I said. Abby looked up and waved at Alex. Alex waved back. Helen got Abby off of me and held Abby's hand. "Hey Alex, want to see what I can do?" Asked Abby. "Yea!" Said Alex. Abby got on her tippy toes and kissed Helens cheek. Helens face got red. Everyone giggled, except me. How come I can't smile? How come I don't laugh?