Chapter 31

We were eating dinner. Everyone had something fancy and I had Mac and cheese. "I have good new everyone!" Said Oliver cheerfully. Everyone turned to him. "You all know how Scarlett looks like Rylee right?" Said Oliver. Everyone turned to me. "Well, I- I mean Viktor found out that it's Rylee's child!" Said Oliver. Everything turned into chaos. Is it good or bad? Luciano slammed his fist on the table making everyone quite. He got up and stormed to his room. Lutz turned to Oliver. "Jou know not to mention ver to Luciano." Said Lutz as he went after Luciano. Kyo followed. I was about to follow when Viktor stopped me. "Sunflower, leave Luciano be." Said Viktor. I went back to my seat. "I knew she looked like her." Said Al. "But, where's Rylee?" Asked Zao. "But more importantly who's the dad?" Everyone stayed silent at Zaos question. Everyone turned to Matt. "Just because I'm blond doesn't make me the dad." Said Matt. "Wait, if Rylee was taken away by the Nordics that means..." said Al. Al bolted away with Matt following. "Oh dear." Sighed Oliver as he followed the boys. "Is it bad or good?" I asked. Francois lite a smoke. "Bad, the nordics took away your mother and I'm guessing one of them screwed her." Said Francois. Viktor had a pain look.

~~~Flash back~~~
   I was playing with Paul, Papas friends kid. "Paul, what's your mama and papa like?" I asked. He looked up to me. "Thurston and Bernard are ok but I don't look at them as parents." Said Paul. "What's yours like?" Asked Paul. "Papa hits me and Mama." I said. Paul nodded. "I wish I had a different Papa. My papa doesn't love me." I mumbled. "Oooooo I'm telling!" Said Paul as he ran to my papa.
~~~Flash back~~~

   I went back to reality. My plate is gone and no one is around me. I get up off of my seat and headed to Luciano's room. I press my ear agents his door. I hear sniffling and sobs. I open the door knob quietly. Luciano had his face buried to his pillow. I approached him and laid on his back. Luciano turned to me. "What are you doing here bambino?" Mumbled Luciano. "Your sad. I wanna make you happy." I said as I hugged Luciano. Luciano pulled me to his side and hugged me while crying on my shoulder. "Your just like Rylee." Cried Luciano. "Luciano, what's so special about my mama...?" I asked. Luciano looked at me. "She....she was like a sorella to me." Said Luciano. "Then one night...those bastard nordics took her away. They blamed me for taking her bambino when I don't even know her bambino but now...I do..." Said Luciano. "Luciano..." I said. "If I don't take you back then...then..." Luciano cried and buried his face to my neck. "I miss Rylee...." "I miss mama too." There was a knock on the door. Me and Luciano stood up straight. Viktor opened the door.