Chapter 5

I sat on the couch. A lot of things are happening. The big muscular man which I noticed has a scar on his right cheek was shouting at Oliver and Francois. Zao and two other men was yelling at me. Al and Matt was trying to get Zao and the two other guys to stop yelling at me. I do not understand what I did. I just wanted to turn off the mans light. I looked past everyone and i see Viktor coming. He doesn't seem scary anymore. "What is going on?!" Shouted Viktor. I'm scared again. I quivered and everyone stopped and looked at him. The big muscular man stomped to Viktor and shouted " ZHAT BRAT BROKE MIEN PHONE SCREEN!!!" Viktor looked at me then back at the muscular man. "Lutz, how in the hell did she break it she wasn't-" "ZE VAS IN MIEN ROOM!!" Lutz stomped to means picked me up by the collar. I was face to face with him. From the corner of my eye I could see Al and Matt trying to run past the three men. Oliver was about to cry and Francois just stood there. "JOU VILL BUY ME A NEW PHONE!!" Yelled lutz. He was about to punch me.

~~~Flash back~~~
I played with my toys in my room. Mama and Papa were fighting . "YOU LIED TO ME YOU BITCH!!" Shouted Papa. "I DIDNT WANT TO GET RID OF HER SO I LIED ABOUT HER GENDER" yell Mama back. That was the first I heard them fight. Does papa hate me? I hear the door open and I was grabbed by the neck. I grabbed ahold of the hand gasping for air. I was going to get punched.
~~~Flash back~~~

I sat on my bed with Viktor with me. I looked up and he has a bruise on his cheek. "What happened?" I asked. He gave me a confused look. "You didn't remember?" He asked. I shook my head no. "That...bully was going to punch you but I saved you. He's being delt with right now" said Viktor. "Oh..." I said as I looked down. He saved me? I don't know how to react about it. "The important thing is that your ok." Said Viktor as he patted my back. I looked up to him. He had that emotion in his eyes just like mama had when she smiled. I hugged him. He slowly hugged back. "Thank you Viktor" I said. "No problem sunflower" said Viktor. A few minutes later after we stopped hugging Oliver came in. "Poppet, someone wants to apologize to you" said Oliver. I hopped from my bed. Oliver held out his hand, wanting me to grab it. I took his hand and he took me to the room with the blue and pink couch. Lutz was sitting there with Al and Matt. Lutz looked at me as if I was a rat. "He wants to apologize to you poppet" said Oliver. Oliver let go of my hand. "Go on poppet, he's got going to bite" said Oliver wanting me to go to Lutz. "Hard" said Lutz. His deep German accent made me shy. I slowly walked up to Lutz. "I'm sorry for breaking your phone" I mumbled. "And Ich thought Ich vas going to zay sorry!" Said Lutz. Matt elbowed him. Lutz rolled his magenta eyes. "Fine, Ich sorry" groaned Lutz.