Chapter 30

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   The connection between me and Viktor is growing strong. He knows mama and he showed me kindness. He saved me when Lutz was going to punch me. Was Mama taken away? Why did Mama leave Viktor? I wonder if I'll ever see Mama again. When mama called Viktor he called her Sunflower and he calls me Sunflower. Me and mama do look alike. I just want my mama.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Viktor woke me up. "Sunflower, wake up." Said Viktor as he woke me up. I open my eyes. Patted my head. Oliver, Francois, Matt and Al walked through the door. "I got a door!" Said Oliver excitedly. "Oliver, Francois I need to talk to you, privately." Said Viktor as he got up. "It seems serious, ok." Said Oliver. "Sunflower, don't tell Al and Matt what we talked about." Said Viktor. I nodded and Viktor, Oliver and Francois left. "I'm going to take a piss." Said Matt as he left to go to the bathroom. "Well doll it's just you and me." Said Al as he picked me up. "Mhm." I replied. "Want to fly?" Asked Al with a grin. I nodded my head. All three me up in the air and once I came falling down he caught me. He kept on doing this till Luciano, Lutz and Kyo walked in. "AL! WHAT-A FUCK ARE-A YOU DOING?! PUT HER-A DOWN!"  Said Luciano as he freaked out. Al caught me. "Chill out, she's save with me." Said Al as he put me on his shoulder. Lutz didn't care and Kyo stayed silent and expressionless. On the other hand, Luciano was going crazy. Luciano was about to grab me when Al pulled away. "Hey hey, I haven't been with the kid in like forever so let me have a share." Said Al. "Al! We-a all know-a that you can't take-a care of a child!" Shouted Luciano. "Ever since you picked up Scarlett from school you've been crazy over her!" Shouted Al as he put me down. "I am not! Your just jealous that she loves me more!" Shot back Luciano. "YOU BARLY LIKE KIDS!! THE REASON IS YOU SHOWING AFFECTION IS BECAUSE SHE LOOKS LIKE RYLEE!!" Shouted Al. Luciano stayed quiet. Lutz was surprised at Mamas name. Kyo's eyes widen but only a little. Matt came back and zipped his pants up. "What did I miss eh?" Asked Matt. "Al and Luciano vas yelling zen Al brought up....her..." said Lutz as he mumbled the last part. "Oh." Said Matt. I sat on the couch as the adults talk. Viktor told me to stay here but I have no one to play with. I kicked my legs.

~~~Flash back~~~
   I was tired again. I fell down. Papas friends were chasing me. I didn't care anymore. I turn and I see a man with pale skin, wearing red with pale blond hair. He brought up the bat over his head and hit me on the head making me lose my memories.
~~~Flash back~~~