Chapter 6

I'm drawing with Matt on my side. "What are ya drawing eh?" Asked Matt. "I'm drawing Lutz a phone because he said that I owe him a phone" I said as I showed a picture of a phone to Matt. Matt chuckled. "Your just adorable" Matt said as he ruffled my hair. I'm adorable? I finished my drawing. I got off the table with picture in hand. I look and I see Lutz, Zao and a man with reddish hair with red eyes. I stood infront of them but they haven't noticed me for a few minutes. "What do you-a want brat?" Asked the man who seemed Italian. I showed them the picture. "I drew Lutz a picture of a phone because he wanted a phone" I said as I put the picture of a phone in front of Lutz. He took it. "Danke?" He said. I nodded and went back to drawing. I heard murmuring coming from the three guys. "What did he think aboot it?" Asked Matt. I looked up at Matt. "He likes it" I said.

~~~Flash back~~~
   I drew a picture of Mama, Papa and me. I showed them the picture. "I love it dear!" Said mama. I smiled. Papa took the picture out of my hands and got a closer look at it. "You think this is good?" Said Papa as he ripped it in half. "She's only 5!" Shouted Mama. "Does it look like I give a damn?!" Shouted papa.
~~~Flash back~~~

   Fingers snap in front of me. I look up and I see the Italian man and Viktor. "Finally, what-a do you-a want?" Asked the Italian man. I looked around. I was still in the kitchen where I was. I turned back to the Italian man and Viktor. "Want what?" I asked. "LUNCH!! WHAT-A ARE YOU? RETARDED!!" Shouted the Italian man. Viktor slapped the back of his head. "Luciano, she spaced out, be patient." Said Viktor. Luciano rubbed the back of his head. Viktor looked at me and got down to my level. "What would you like for lunch sunflower?" Asked Viktor. I looked down. What do I want for lunch? "Um...I think...a banana" I said. Viktor nodded and went to the fridge. I looked at Luciano. His eyes glared down at me. I blink once. I looked at his chest. There was a tie on it. I was about to touch his tie. Luciano slapped my hand away. "DON'T-A TOUCH ME!!" Yelled Luciano. He was about to slap me but a hand grabbed his wrist. It was Viktor. "Luciano, do not touch sunflower" said Viktor. Luciano pulled away and stomped away. I looked down in shame. Viktor sighed and looked at me. "Sorry about Luciano, he has anger issues." Said Viktor as he gave me my cut up bananas. What is anger issues? I ate my bananas. After I finished I went back to drawing. Viktor sat next to me. After I finished I showed Viktor the drawing. He grabbed the picture and examined it. "What did you draw sunflower?" Asked Viktor. "I drew me, you, Francois, Oliver, Matt and Al" Viktor gave a small smile. He took my drawing and put it on the fridge.