Chapter 32

We were all in the living room, except Luciano and Zao. Oliver had a stick with a billboard. I don't know what it says because I can't read. "Ok, so battle plan." Said Oliver as he took off the first board and shows a badly drawing of five men that I think I'm familiar with. Oliver pointed the stick at the board. "Viktor, Poppet and Lutz sneak in and take Rylee back while the rest of us creates a distraction." Said Oliver. "Shouldn't there be more people to guard scar?" Asked Al. Oliver thought for a moment and smiled. "Yes indeed! Matt, you join group scar." Said Oliver as he pointed to Matt. Al looked at Matt as if he's pissed. "Why not me?!" Shouted Al. "Because your the best with distractions." Said Matt. Al threw a punch then Matt and Al started fighting. Viktor covered my eyes. "We shall start the plan tomorrow night, since it's a school night for poppet." Said Oliver sweetly. "Now, we might die but it's worth it! To have Rylee back and have Scar get to see her mother!" Said Oliver. Kyo, Francois and Lutz got up and left. Oliver blocked the door. "Where are you guys going?" Asked Oliver. "First of all, Ich now it's for Rylee but Ich am not risking mien life." Growled Lutz. "The Nordics are also too strong, we won't make it." Said Kyo. Oliver went to Francois and went on his knees and begged. "Francois please, don't leave. We need you." Begged Oliver. "I'm not dying." Said Francois as he went to his room. Oliver followed. Everyone else left, except for me and Viktor. "I don't understand..." I said. Viktor patted my back. "Some people don't want to risk their life's..." said Viktor. Maybe if I convinced them they'll join. I got on a serious face, hopped off the couch and stomped to Lutz's room. Viktor followed curiously. Lutz maybe scary and terrifying but that won't stop me from getting my mama back. I pounded on his door. Lutz answered and looked left and right. "Down here meanie face!" I said. Lutz looked down and about to shut the door on me. I got in just in time. "Now listen here you...you...you meanie! We are going to rescue my-" "Ich am not going to a little child like jou." Interrupted Lutz. That ticked me of so much that I hopped on his lap, stared him in his eyes and smacked him across the face. I placed both hands on his cheek and pushed my forehead to his forehead. "Do not call me little! You may be strong, scary, and mean but you will not take away my spirit! You will help me get my mama back and that's final!" I shouted. Lutz looked surprised. I hopped off. "Now, go and tell Oliver that your going to help!" I commanded. Lutz still looked surprised. "Fine, I'll just tell Oliver my self." I said with sass and stomped out.