Chapter 36

The sun was coming down and we were on our way home. Viktor had his arm around Mama and Mama was sleeping. I also lay on Mama and he put her hand on my back. Oliver adjusts his mirror to Mama. "We're glad your back Poppet." Said Oliver. Mama nodded and opened her eyes. "I'm happy to be back too." Said Mama. "Were here!" Said Oliver. Mama left her head up and looked out the window. I unbuckle myself and got out. Viktor was helping Mama out. Matt held the door out for Mama. The other car will be here soon since there was too much people in one car. Mama sat down on the couch then looked at the sink. "Oh no...I'll do the-" Mama was about to get up when Viktor stopped her. "No need, That's Als job." Said Viktor. "Are you sure...?" Asked Mama. Viktor nodded and Mama relaxed. Sat across from me. Mama covered her mouth and was in tears. "M-My baby...? Your...ok?" Said Mama. "That's your baby sunflower." Said Viktor. "C-Can I hold her...?" Asked Mama. Viktor gave a small chuckle and got up. Viktor picked me up and placed me in Mamas swollen arms. I looked up at Mama with my green eyes and her green eyes stare back at me. It was night time and I yawned. "I'm sleepy...." I mumbled as I curled up in Mamas arms. "Let's take her to my room." Said Viktor as he took Mamas hand as he help her up. Viktor walked Mama to Viktor's room and sat her down. Mama stroked my dirty blond hair. "Her hair...it's a mix of mine and...his..." Mama growled at the last part. Viktor patted Mamas back. "I promise I won't let them take you away again." Said Viktor has he hugged Mama. Mama also hugged Viktor. Sooner or later, we all fall asleep with Viktor holding Mama and I.

~~~~~Dream~~~~~

   I was in a room. It was black and red. There was a table and chair. "Sit down." Boomed the voice. I ran to sit down on the chair. Out came out five people in black robes. The sat around me. "Hello Scarlett." Said one. He had a silly accent. I couldn't help but giggle. Giggling felt good. "HUSH!" Shouted another one. I immediately stopped. "Now, to business." Said another one as they all put their hands together. I did it as well. "Do you know who we are?" Asked one. I nodded my head no. The first one took off its hood. It was uncle Lokki. My eyes widen. Another one took off its hood. It was uncle egil. Two more took off its hood. It was thurston and Bernard. I turn to the last one. "P-Papa...?" I stuttered. He took of his hood. It revealed my Papa known as Markell Køhler.
~~~~~Dream~~~~~

   I got woken up to Mama and Viktor shaking me. "Mmmmm?" I murmured. Mama hugged me. "What happened my baby?" Said Mama worried. "I saw Papa..." I said. Mama ran her fingers through my hair. "He's not your Papa anymore." Said Mama. I looked up at Mama. "Then who's my Papa?" I asked. Mama turned to Viktor and smiled. I turned to Viktor. Viktor is going to be my new Papa. I hugged Viktor. I'll be happy for the rest of my life.