Chapter 29

I was laying on Viktor lap as he strokes my head while he's watching TV. "Viktor, me and the boys will be going out. Lutz, Luciano and Kyo are at work and you, Scarlett and Zao will be here." Said Oliver as he stepped in the living room. "What for?" Asked Viktor. "To get a new door apparently." Said Francois. I looked up at them. Matt was making sure that Al don't leave and Oliver was linked arms with Francois. "Ok, have fun." Said Viktor. I turned back to the TV. "Bye poppet!" Said Oliver as he kissed my forehead. "Bye Oliver." I said. "How come I can't stay hereeeeeee." Whined Al. "Because you and Zao do stupid shit when your together." Said Matt. Francois, Al, Matt, and Oliver all left as it was only me and Viktor in the living room. I should tell him what happened. "Viktor..." I said as I looked up at him. He looked down at me. "Yes Sunflower?" Asked Viktor. "I couldn't tell Lutz the truth because...I'm scared that I'm going to get beat up." I said. Viktor gave a face of confusion. "Lie about what?" Viktor turned off the TV. "Well...when a mean boy was chasing me Lutz made him go away and in the car he wanted to know what happened and... I lied." I said in shame. "Why would you lie?" Said Viktor. "Tommy the mean boy said if I tell on him and his friends again then I'll get beat up." I was scared now. Tommy is going to beat me up. Viktor looked angry now. "What did they do?" Viktor sounded like he was mad. There was a dark aura around him. "Yesterday, Tommy stole my cupcake and pushed me when I was about to tell the teacher. Today I told on him and his friends for pushing Abby and they got in timeout. At recess, when I was sliding Tommy pushed me to the ground and threw dirt at me making my dress dirty. When I was walking inside Tommy pushed me making my knee being skinned. Then Tommy and the boys were chasing me but then Lutz saved me." I said. Viktor held me close. "Sunflower...." Viktor said as he held me tighter. "I'm going to make those bullies stop." Growled Viktor. I hugged him back and he calmed. "Anything else?" Asked Viktor. Maybe I should tell him about what we talked. "Remember when we were talking in the car?" Viktor shook his head. "Well, when I found out that...I'm a Nordic." I mumbled the last part. "Sunflower what....wait..." Viktor cupped both of his hands on my cheeks and examined my face. "You can't...Is this..." Viktor was shaking. "Is that bad?" I asked. Viktor held me tightly. "My Sunflower... do you know where your Mama is?" Asked Viktor. I shook my head no. Viktor nodded. "I actually remember you calling mama when I was a baby." I said as I looked up at him. "Are your memories coming back?" Viktor seems like he was about to cry. I nodded.