Chapter 12

Andres just stared at me across the couch. I stare back at him. We haven't said a word. I look around on his couch. It was a dark shade of red. I pulled my eyes away from the couch and looked up around the house from my seat. It was huge. There was a lot of old paintings on his walls and murals on his ceiling. My green eyes wondered. I hold onto the bottom of my flannel. "So, what's your name?" I turned to Andres who asked the question. "Scarlett" I answered. I nodded. "How old are you?" By his accent he's Spanish. "I...don't know" "how in the hell is a kid not knowing it's age" "because she's a idiota" I turned to the voice. It was Luciano's. Andres shrugged. Luciano stood in front of me. "Your in my seat" he said as he looked down at me. I scooted over. "Off the couch" I got off the couch and I sat next to Andres. "On the floor idiota" said Luciano as he pointed to the floor. I sat down on the floor. "Behind the couch, I don't want to see you" I slowly sat behind the couch that Andres is at. "Luciano, the kid seems-" "she broke Lutz's phone and she drew him a crappy picture of it" interrupted Luciano. I pulled my knees to my chest. "Well...she seems 6...and you can't really blame her" said Andres. "Since when did you give pity?" "Anyways, why is Scarlett here?" I peeked behind the couch. I hid my head just brought for me to see. Luciano was laying in the couch, fiddling with a knife. "Because the cupcake bastard thinks that it's healthy for her to socialize or what ever." Luciano was aiming the knife at the floor. "Not on my floor" said Andres. Luciano rolled his eyes. "And because the dumb kid has amnesia and likes to wonder her head around and ignore everyone." What did I do to Luciano? I poked my head out more. "She's just lost." "Lost in stupidity." "IM BACK!!!" Shouted Flavo. I turned around and his outfit changed. "Where's the little cute ragazza?" Said Flavo. Andres poked his head and looked at me. "She's right here" said Andres as he picked me up. "You can use her as a doll to dress us" said Luciano. Flavo clapped his hands together. "That's a GREAT idea!" Flavo was about to grabbed me but Andres pulled me away. "No, I don't want her mind to get filled up with yours" said Andres. "But whyyyyyyyy" Flavo whined. Andres narrowed his eyes. "Ok ok fine fine." Flavo turned around and pretended to walk away. "Then I'll just play princess by my self" Flavo said, hoping that I'll come running. Andres waved bye to Flavo. Flavo stomped to his room. Andres sat me on the couch next to him. "No, on the floor" said Luciano. I was about to get on the floor when Andres put a hand in front of me. "How about you get on the floor" said Andres. I looked up at him. He looks like a guy from a romantic movie. "Idiota ragazza" mumbles Luciano.

~~~Flash back~~~
   Papa threw me on the ground and kicked me. Mama was screaming at him to stop. Big juicy tears fall with every kick Papa throws. I looked up at him begging him to stop. "I HATE YOU YOU BASTARD CHILD GO TO HELL!!" Shouted Papa. My eyes widen.
~~~Flash back~~~