Chapter 34

It was time for recess. Abby and the group went to do their own thing while me and Viktor were going to the slides. I climbed to the top and Viktor was waiting for me at the bottom. I slide down in silence and Viktor caught me. "Sunflower, how come you don't smile or laugh?" Asked Viktor. I shrugged. "Are you not happy?" "I am happy." I replied. Viktor nodded and put me at the top. Viktor's phone rang as he caught me. "Be right back Sunflower." Said Viktor as he walked away to answer his call. I nodded and went back sliding. I wonder what tonight's gonna be like. What would Mama look like? What would Papa look like? I haven't gotten a good look at them, my memories a bit foggy. I'll try to remember.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mama's hair was brown with green eyes. I think I caught a glance of a scar on her right cheek like Lutz. When she smiles we should heal a thousand soldiers. On the other hand, Papa was blond with purple and blue eyes mixed together. He also has a scar like Mama. His glare could turn hell frozen. Papa and Mama are the opposites. Mamas the good and Papas the bad. I don't know much about Papa but I know a little bit about Mama. Luciano looks at Mama as a sister or a sorella. Viktor sometimes blushes when he talked about mama but he gets mad when someone mentions mama to him, except me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I was in the car once I went back to reality. I look all around, Viktor was driving. "Viktor, where are we going?" I asked. Viktor adjusted his mirror to face me. "Home." Replied Viktor. I nodded and leaned my head agents the window. I've seen this road when I'm in Olivers, Luciano's, Lutz's or Viktor's I can tell we are almost home. I'm starting to consider it a home now. Should I ask Viktor what Mama was like? No, I don't want him to feel sad. "Sunflower, were here." Said Viktor as he got out of the car and opened my door. I help him unbuckle me. Viktor hurried inside while carrying me. Everyone was gathered at the living room. "Good, everyone's here!" Said Oliver. He was wearing a pink and blue camo while everyone was wearing normal camo, except Matt and Lutz. "Now, what I heard is that the Nordics aren't home right now, Luciano's men was spying and they saw the Nordics leave so this is our chance!" Said Oliver. "Can we use our guns?" Asked Al. Oliver rolled his eyes. "Yea, since we might be fighting." Replied Oliver. Guns. That word reminds me of Papa. He held a gun to my head when Mama told him to adjust his gun somewhere else. "Now, let go." Said Oliver as he put on a pink and blue camo. Everyone went to their rooms and I had to wait in the living rooms. Everyone came out with all sorts of weapons. This might get bloody.