Chapter 22

I sat between Andres and Luciano on Andres couch. Andres was glaring at Luciano and Luciano was petting me as if I was a cat. I look up at Andres. He seems really mad. "I don't know why Scarlett would help you." Said Andres harshly. Luciano stayed silent. Lutz and Flavo was across from Luciano. Flavo was sitting on Lutz's lap while stroking his cheek. "I bet you forced her." Andres was getting mean now. Luciano turned to Andres and shook his head no. "I'm sorry fratello I-" began Luciano. "You are not my brother, the only reason I'm letting you stay here is because Scarlett is here." Interrupted Andres. Andres and Luciano kept fighting and fighting. I tug on Luciano's sleeve. They both stopped fighting and looked at me. "Can I go home?" I asked in pleading eyes. Andres eyes soften. "We can bambino." Said Luciano. "Lutz, were going home, stop getting into my fratello's pants and let's go." Said Luciano. Lutz pushed Flavo off making him fall to the floor.

~~~Flash back~~~
I held Mamas hand while we were at aunt Brooklyn's house. "Rylee, he's bad for you, leave him." Said Aunty. "I know Brooklyn but, if I leave him, he'll kill me...and you know." Said Mama with her hands on her lap. Aunty nodded. Aunty turned to me. "Anleast have Scarlett here with me." Said Aunty. Mama held me close. "No, I have to do this myself I am not a child." Said Mama. "I know Rylee but-" "No buts." Mama got up and headed to the door. "Just...wish me luck." Said Mama before she left.
~~~Flash back~~~

   Luciano was sitting next to me. He looks sad. I placed a hand on his hand and looked up to him. Luciano turned to me. "Are you ok?" I asked. He turned to the front. It was black and no lighting happened. Luciano turned to me. "If I tell you, you won't tell anyone right?" Said Luciano. I nodded. "I'm not ok...I was never ok." Said Luciano as he pulled his knees to his chest. "My fratellos hate me, my mafia are dying and I'm losing my money." Whined Luciano. "I'm in debit with the nordics and if I don't pay them then...then..." Luciano looked down. I pat Luciano's back. "It's ok, Viktor will beat them up, he's big, strong and scary." I said trying to comfort him. Luciano grabbed my shoulders and shook me. "No bambino! The Nordics are stronger and scarier than Viktor. They will kill us all and it's all because of me!" Shouted Luciano. "What did you do?" I asked. Luciano was about to say something when Lutz opened the door. "Were home." Said Lutz. Luciano got up and straighten his clothing. What was he going to say? Luciano went inside the house hurriedly while Lutz unbuckled me. Once Lutz unbuckled me, he picked me up and carried me inside the house. I see Viktor on the couch, not paying attention to the door. Lutz putted me down. I jumped on the couch and cuddled onto Viktor. Viktor looked down at me the went back to the TV while patting my back.