Chapter 11

I shake in fear. I sat there in silence. I know she's talking but everything seems to be silent. Where's Viktor? I'm scared that if I turned around, the woman would take me away. Wait, the boy said that I won't stay here. I'll be going home. It almost brought a smile on my face but then I realized something. That isn't my home. They're just letting me visit there till they take me to the orphanage. I think I remember Papa trying to take me there. "Sweetie, please answer me" said the Woman. I get out of my thoughts and I finally have an answer. "Papa is the bad guy and mama is the good guy" I said. I didn't want to give too much information. The woman write that in her clipboard. Then she smiled at me. "Ok, do you remember anything before your friends-" "Al" "oh...well do you remember anything before Al found you?" I shook my head no. "Do you know what your mama and papa look like?" I shook my head no. She wrote that down. "Last questions, what do you see when you space out?" I knew an answer for that. "I see mama and papa with foggy faces. But when someone asks me a question I look around hoping to find the answer." When I see the boy I'm going to thank him for helping me. The woman placed her clipboard down. "It's obvious that you just have amnesia" said the woman. Viktor grabbed my hand and led me out. I waved bye to the woman but she didn't see.

~~~Flash back~~~
Papa dragged me by the hair and stomped to the orphanage. There was a woman there and she was typing. "Excuse me miss, I want her to stay here" said papa is he lifted me up by the hair. "Sorry, no more room" said the woman. Papa stomped out.
~~~Flash back~~~

I get out of my flash back and I'm in a boaster seat. Oliver was driving and Francois was in the passenger. Matt and Viktor seems squished in the back. I look around the car but I don't see all. "Speed over that bump" said Matt. Oliver went really fast over the bump. I heard a yelp in the trunk. It seems to me Al. We stopped at a big mansion. Luciano was outside with two men. One was wearing a scarf, sunglasses and he was blond. Another one had black hair with a white streak. Oliver got out and got me out too. "OH! IS THIS THE LITTLE RAGAZZA YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT?! SHES SOOOOO ADORABLE!!" Said the blond man as he ran to me, picked me up and twirled me. He was expecting me to smile but I didn't. I haven't smiled since Al took me in. "We will be back to pick her up at 5" Oliver said as he got in his car. Viktor popped his head out. "Don't get killed by Andres's bull!" Shouted Viktor. He got his head back in the car and they left. "Ragazza, I'm Flavo and I'm fabulous" said Flavo. He turned around and pointed at the black haired man. "And that Andres" he pointed at Luciano. "And that's-" "Luciano" I said. Luciano rolled his eyes. "I'm going inside, don't let that rat go near me" said Luciano as he went inside. Before Andres could walk inside Flavo put me in Andres's arms. "I gotta get dress you play with her" said Flavo as he went inside.