Chapter 24

WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER HAS THE BED BOOGIE IN IT!! DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT!! I MIGHT ADD IN A CHILD VERSION OF THIS CHAPTER!!
   I wake up to Olivers panting. I stood up and listen. "Oh you bad boy! Stop it!" Said Oliver. "That hurts!" Said Francois. My eyes widen. Oliver and Francois are in trouble. I got out of bed and opened the door. I hear Olivers screams. I ran to Viktors room and pounded on the door. "Viktor! Viktor!" I said. Viktor opened the door. He was shirtless with grey sweats and his grey scarf. "Sunflower it's 3-" "Oliver and Francois are in trouble! Oliver is screaming and Francois is being hurt! Help!" I cried. Viktor's eyes got wide. Viktor pounded on Lutz door. Lutz opened up but he was in his boxers. "What the fuck do you-" "Something bad is happening." Interrupted Viktor. "Ahhhh!!!" Shouted Oliver. Lutz got wide eyed. Viktor and Lutz stomped to Francois and Olivers room. Viktor took out a pipe and Lutz was about to break down the door. Lutz slammed his body on the door making it come down. I hid behind Viktor as Viktor ran in. I was about to look behind him but Viktor covered his eyes. "What the FUCK YOU ARE TWO DOING?!" Shouted Francois. Lutz looked up. Lutz snickers. Luciano and many others peeked in. "What the hell is- oh..." Said Luciano. Oliver hid under the blankets. "Can you guys get the FUCK out!?" Shouted Francois. Viktor and Lutz immediately got out. Viktor uncovered my eyes. Lutz glared at me. "Not funny Scar." Growled Lutz then went to his room. A lot of other people went back to their rooms. I look down in shame. Viktor turned to me. I wanted to cry. Viktor patted my head. "It was just a mistake sunflower." Said Viktor. I looked up at him. Tears were forming in my green eyes. Viktor picked me up. "Let's just go to sleep." Said Viktor. We both yawned. Me and Viktor lay down in bed and drifted to sleep.

~~~Flash back~~~
   Mama is on the phone again and I was laying on her. "Viktor, I'm sorry." Said Mama. "Why is that Sunflower?" Asked Viktor. "Because" began Mama as she sobs. "I left you so that you all could be out of debit..." Mama cried softly. "Sunflower...I should be saying sorry, I should've fought them off but the Nordics are too strong. Even with Luciano's mafia and me combined we wouldn't take them down." Said Viktor. Mama kept crying and sobbing. I opened my eyes. Mama was beautiful. Mama smiled as tears roll off her cheeks. Her sobbing stops. "Sunflower, you ok?" Asked Viktor. "Scarlett opened her eyes. She has the most beautifulest eyes ever" said Mama as she stroke my cheeks. Viktor gave a small chuckle over the phone. "Viktor?" "Yes Sunflower?" "If Scarlett ever finds her way to you, promise me you will protect her with all your life?" The phone was silent. "Sorry, that was a stupid question I'm-" "I promise." Mama smiled. "Thank you" said Mama.
~~~Flash back~~~