(Chapter 7)

I give partial creds to Jaswarriors4545 for helping me come up with a portion of this new chapter!
---------------------------------------------
                  3rd person POV
---------------------------------------------
Wade chucked a gun at Johnny's head from a distance with a smirk. In an instant it was Johnny that hit the ground. Wade ran to Peter's side and hugged him tightly.

"I love you too much to let you die Peter Parker." Peter smiled at the comment Wade made and sighed happily,"I love you too Wade Wilson..."

Jas was in the car playing games on Wade's phone.
--------------------------------------------
Time skip to a year later
Wade's POV
--------------------------------------------
It's been a year since god blessed my life with this beautiful family... I was over whelmed with joy as I saw my husband walk down the isle shortly after Jas who was throwing around flower petals.

Peter stood next to me on the stand and sighed happily. The priest smiled and began to speak,"Do you Wade Winston Wilson take Peter Benjamin Parker to be your husband through sickness and in health, through the good and the bad, and till death do you part?"

I smiled,"I don't." The crowd filled with gasps and whispers. The preist stood there shocked. Tears ran down peters cheeks. Tears of sadness.

  I smiled wider,"even when I die I want this ring. To stay right here and for you to remember me... not as Wade Wilson, not as any other thing, but to be remembered as Peter Parker's husband, because that's probably the only label I'm proud of besides being labeled a father."

  I smiled at Jas and then looked back at Peter. I wiped away Peter's tears with my thumb, "and if it means being married to Peter Parker then heck I still want to be married to him when I'm dead. Cause a wise one once said,'we beings may part from earth but true love never dies.' And I believe my love for you Peter is pure and true enough."

  The entire church of people clapped and smiled. The priest held his heart,"so lovely... and do you Peter Benjamin Parker take Wade Winston Wilson to be your husband through sickness and in health, through the good and the bad, and till death do you part?"

  "I do." Peter responded. The priest smiled,"and does anyone have anything against this relationship stating that it shouldn't happen?" No one answered

  "Good... then let's begin the vows... Wade?"

I took in a deep breath before pulling out a paper,"Peter, standing here in front of you is probably enough to make my heart jump right out of my chest. Ever since I met you I felt something for you. Even though at times you would push me away.

  And when you kissed me back, I swear I died a thousand times. The truth is I don't show you how much I love you as much as you show me. Peter I know I don't deserve you but I do need you...  and I know this is the worst wedding vow in the world, but apparently you love me and I love you just as much."

  "And I know for a fact that every word that escapes your mouth is just as beautiful as you. And even when your mad I know each word had love in it. And I want you to feel the same way I do when I say,'I love you' cause I want you to take my hand."

  I took Peter's hand, placing them in my own. "And I want both of us to be on cloud nine. Both of us. Not just me. Together. Because that's what getting married is. Taking the others hand and taking them where ever you go. And I should tell you..."

  "I'm not the Wade Wilson you tell in love with. The Wade Wilson you fell in love with was cruel and reckless. I found myself. I found you. And within you, I found me. Wade Winston Wilson"

"And I promise you that this Wade is better than the old one" with a grin I winked at Peter causing a light blush to dust across his face.

Peter smiled at me as more joyous tears fell from his beautiful eyes. The priest smiled at me,"and now please place the ring on the brides finger before he recites his own vows to you."

  Suddenly, Jas who had changed into a suit and tie held the pillow that bared the rings on it infront of my chest. I took his ring, placing it onto Peter's finger.

  Peter smiled before taking out his own paper and reciting the words he decided to speak,

"From this day on, I choose you, my beloved Wade, to be my husband. To live with you and laugh with you; to stand by your side, and sleep in your arms; to be joy to your heart, and food for your soul; to bring out the best in you always, and, for you, to be the most that I can."

  " I promise to laugh with you in good times, to struggle with you in bad; to solace you when you are downhearted; to wipe your tears with my hands; to comfort you with my body; to mirror you with my soul; to share with you all my riches and honors; to play with you as much as I can until we grow old; and, still loving each other sweetly and gladly, our lives shall come to an end."

  "I love you so much Wade. You bring me so much happiness and joy, and there are no words. None at all. That I could use to say how much I love you.

  The preist had tears in his eyes and so did I. The priest sniffled,"and now mr Parker please place the ring on the grooms finger"

  Jas held out the satin pillow with the one ring on top that was meant for me. Peter took it, placing it on my finger.

  The priest took a quick breath,"I know pronounce you mr and mr Wilson. And join you in matrimony. Until death do you part. You may now kiss the bride.

  I had silent tears running down my cheeks, as I leaned in, kissing my new husband, before I picked him up and spun him around.

"I love you Peter Benjamin Wilson"

Peter giggled,"and I love you as well Wade Winston Wilson."
--------------------------------------------
OMGGGGG THIS TOOK FOREVER LIKE IM NOT EVEN KIDDING THIS TOOK ME A WHOLE 3 HRS AND I ALMOST DELETED IT ALL ON ACCIDENT AND I WAS LIKE NUPPPPE BITCH!!! AHHH THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL AND ONCE AGAIN

PARTIAL CREDS TO: Jaswarriors4545

THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS ONE SHOT!!! PLEASE COMMENT MORE AUs DOWN BELOW AND YOUR AU MAY BE SELECTED FOR THE NEXT LONG ONESHOT!!! I LOVE YOU ALLL

BAIIIIII

1147 words