Chapter 3

Guys I'm so happy rn...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                         3rd POV                                         -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Peter had awoken and had decided to walk inside the 5 star hotel the school had decided to put them in. Peter looked around taking in the gorgeous scenery around  them. On either side were two large desks made out of white quarts. Gorgeous designs crawling up the legs of the desks. In the center was a large cement fountain spurting clear water out. Rise petals sat in the water. Down the hall remained a few stores and restraunts, and two doors, one which led outside to a hiking trail/ garden area. The other lead to a humungous pool area. The desk on the right was a large restraunt for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Near the desk on the left was a large italian restraunt for dinner.

  Peter approached one of the men behind the desks, checking himself in. He recieged a shiny gold and red metallic looking key card. He walked up to his room and looked around in awe of the beauty. A crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling above. Glass table two large queen beds both covered in a red satin blanket and white silk covers under. 5 pieces of chocolate were placed on each bed.A large LCA 20" 720p LED HDTV flat-screen TV sat on a large marble table with a fridge under it and a book shelf. Near the entry way  was a large bathroom with a separated marble tub and a marble shower with sliding glass doors. Opposite of the bathroom was a shelf with cookies and cakes and coffee and tea. At the end of the room was a large balcony that you could see miles and miles of land from. Peter spotted a near by beach and shrugged thinking he would go their with Wade later.

  Soon enough his roommate had entered. It was none other than the infamous Harleen Quinzel or as she preferred Harley Quinn. She used to be the smartest girl in the school. Sweet and kind too. She used to be friends with Peter. Thats when her and Wade were dating. But then she fell for a guy that was known as a gangster in our school. Referred to himself as the Joker. Tattoos all over his body. Harley changed for him. Now she's this...

Harley blew a large pink bubble with her red lipstick coated mouth, allowing the bubble to expand further and further till it popped. She pouted and glared at Peter,"Ugh I have to share a room with you?" Peter nodded a little bit. She grumbled and set her red and blue checker colored suit cases on her bed and placed the chocolates in her red and black designer purse she had obviously stolen from somewhere. She pulled out her phone and called Jhonny. Her phone case having an image of the original Harley Quinn mask on it. Just seconds later she walked out.

  Peter decided to find wade so he grabbed his key card and his cell phone and walked down stairs to the front desk, asking what room he was staying in. The man behind the desk smiled,"room 312" Peter nodded,"thankyou" the man replied,"No problem. Have a nice day!" Peter ran to the room and knocked on the door... The door was answered by someone he didn't like much though. Jhonny storm...

  Jhonny grinned,"hey sexy... did you drop by to see me?" Peter stuck his tounge out at Jhonny and hissed a bit,"No... I 'dropped by' to see Wade" Jhonny grumbled and muttered before leaving and walking out and away with some unidentifiable objects in hand. Wade walked up to the door inviting in Peter. "So who is your room mate..." Wade said quietly. Peter let out a small quiet response,"Harley..." Wade stuck his tounge out in disgust and then chuckling at the expression right after. Peter giggled along with Wade. "I see you have Jhonny as a room mate" Peter mumbled. Wade sighed and nodded,"yeah... it sucks a lot you know. I'd rather be sharing a room with you"

Peter blushed a dark red at the comment Wade had made just now. He smiled ever so awkwardly,"yeah that really would be fun. Wouldn't it" Wade and Peter laughed a bit at the facial expression Peter had just made. Wade turned on the television watching some anime with Peter. Peter was looking at Wade the whole time though. Thinking of him. Then there was Wade just waiting for Peter to allow him (Wade) to be his (Peter's) lover.

  Peter stretched and then he heard some growling and coughing near by and Jhonny entered the room,"Wade... Harley wants to talk to you in her room." Wade rolled his eyes,"can you like... tell her to fuck off..." Jhonny rolled his eyes,"Did I say Wade? I meant Peter." Peter got up and waved bye to Wade and walked to Harley, and his room. He opened it and waved at Harley. Harley grinned and picked Peter up by the collar and threw him across the room and picked him up again and held Peter to the wall, she held a knife to his neck threatening to slit his throat,"Peter... sweetheart... I will warn you once, and only once." Peter nodded a bit and tears spilled. He whimpered and Harley pressed the blade against his neck a bit causing the smallest bit of blood to drip.

  "No crying Petey... no whimpering... no nothing... or your dead... listen to me when I say this. Stay away from my man or else... your dead... I'll put you in a noose... or maybe I'll slit your wrists and make it look like suicide. I don't know yet. All I know is that your getting too close to Wade and I don't like that. So back up before I kill you. You hear that you little slut?" Peter nodded a bit. Harley let him down and put the knife away safely and securely,"good boy. Now go off and read your stupid little books?..."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND THAT IS A WRAP

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter.... love you guys

Bye!

1030 words