Chapter 1

------------------------------------------------------------------
                        3rd Person POV
------------------------------------------------------------------
  Steve and Tony did everything they could to keep Wade and Peter apart and tried to do everything to get them together with who they were supposed to go to originally. This was a difficult task to accomplish, because Logan had worked with Steve and Tony and often had to have meetings with them.

  At age 4 for tattooed children. They were told not to play together when Logan had to bring Wade with him. Obviously they ever listened. Wade and Peter were always caught hugging or even sharing small quick pecks on the cheeks. Until one day they were just old enough to be separated completely.

              (Middle school flashback)

  Peter opened the car door and looked around. As always he was an hour early to school. He got out and went to the library and read the first book in the Harry Potter series for the 6th time. Wade was in P.E. in the weight training room with a few others. A coach asked all of them to go out to the football field for a little bit. Wade nodded and walked off.

  Once arriving Wade and the others were given a bit of love, courteous of the cheerleaders. Vanessa In particular had quite the interest in Wade. She'd often tease him and mess with him. She was a lovely girl and had a lot in common with Wade, but she wasn't someone Wade would have been interested in.

  Johnny had taken the bus, but as soon as he got down he ran to the library and hugged Peter. Peter giggled at the action and hugged back and walked with Johnny to class.

                (Highschool flashback)
The crowds swarmed around the halls. Young girls and boys (and everything between) were rushing to get to their lockers. Peter was pushed causing his books to fall on the floor. Wade saw and felt bad and got down and began helping. Till he clashed forheads with him. Peter whimpered,"ow." Wade stared,"I'm sorry! Are you okay?" Peter nodded and smiled,"yeah it's no big deal.... Thanks for helping out." Wade smiled and handed off the books,"it's no problem."

  Peter got up and walked off, but then Wade grabbed peters wrist and looked at the tattoo,"I..." Peter smiled,"yeah?" Peter giggled. Wade pulled peter to the bathroom causing Peter to become a blushing mess. Wade sighed and lifted his shirt to show the same tattoo across his chest. Peter looked up,"you... Have the same tattoo..." Wade nodded and pulled his shirt back on,"yeah..." Peter started to think 'WADE!? LIKE THE FRIKKEN SEXIEST GUY I KNOW!????? MY SOULMATE!?!?' Peter smiled. Wade sighed,"I guess the old tattoo myth thing doesn't work..." Peter stared,"why would you say that..." Wade looked down,"I'm dating Vanessa...." Peter nodded,"oh... I understand..."

  Peter and wade stopped talking. They never spoke. They went in separate directions. This made their parents feel guilty, but they knew it had to be done. Peter wanted Wade in his life. Wade wanted Peter, but he loved Vanessa. Johnny hated Wade and loved Peter.

            (Adult hood present time)

  Peter was walking back home from the grocery store. He was wearing worn out black jeans and a red and blue flannel. He was looking down so his fluffy brown bangs covered his gorgeous chocolatey brown eyes. Peter sighed and kept walking, before he tripped and hit the ground. He scraped his arm and his groceries fell. He blushed, feeling stupid and picked up the groceries before seeing the blood rush down his arm and more blood from his knee staining his jeans.

  Peter groaned and limped home. Wade saw this and not recognizing Peter, he walked up to him and offered to carry his groceries. Peter smiled,"thankyou..." Wade chuckled,"it's not a problem...." Peter and Wade eventually got to stark towers, and that's when Wade realized

  "Peter?" Peter smiled,"yeah" Wade looked down,"um... It's me... Wade..." Peter stared,"wow uh... You look so different.... How are things going with Vanessa" Peter giggled. Wade smiled,"thanks? And things are going great! We um got engaged last night...." Wade sighed and snatched peters phone and guessed the password and then put his number in,"call or text me... Okay?" Peter blushed and nodded,"alright..."

  Peter walked inside with his groceries and pressed his back against the wall and sighed. He looked down and saw the blood and squeaked before patching himself back up. He looked at the ground and gently banged his head against the wall,"why can't he be mine...." Just then his phone rang. Johnny.

  Peter answered,"hello?" Johnny replied,"PETER! HEY!!! You didn't answer when I texted and I got worried!" Peter smiled,"sorry I bumped into Wade and I got caught up with him" Johnny frowned,"oh?" Peter nodded,"he's getting engaged... With Vanessa...." Johnny smiled and pumped his fist in the air,"that is good for him... I have to go... Stay safe... Bye..." Peter smiled,"bye I guess..."

  Johnny smirked,"good thing he took my advise... If he didn't believe me... He'd be dating my sweet Peter... But luckily he believed me.... I remember that conversation...."

                  (Highschool flashback)
  Peter was in the library. Wade walked up to Johnny,"hey your Johnny right? Peter's best friend?" Johnny nodded,"yup!" Wade smiled,"do you know if he's single... He's really cute and I'd be willing to dump my current girlfriend for even a chance with him..." Johnny growled,"actually he isnt... Me and him are going out tonight and besides he's talked to me before about petty jocks like you... Stupid... Dumb... Pointless little showoffs... All things he said." Wade stared,"Peter... Said that..." Johnny nodded. Wade nodded and walked off,"oh..."
------------------------------------------------------------------
AND THAT IS A WRAP SORRY THIS WAS SO LATE! THIS WEEK HAS JUST BEEN... TORMENTING!!! IM REALLY SORRY AND I HOPE YOU ALL ARENT TOO MAD AT ME!!! LOVE YOUUU PLEASE FORGIVE!!! AND DONT WORRY THIS IS STILL SPIDEYPOOL BUT I HAD TO FIGURE A WAY TO MAKE IT MORE INTERESTING!!!

Will Wade cheat? Will Peter find out what Johnny did? All this and more next time!

~deadpoolspam

1030 words