Chapter 1

(RYAN REYNOLDS MADE OUT WITH ANDREW GARFIELD BECAUSE RYAN WANTED MY SEMPAI TO HAVE A BF I STARTED CRYING AND SQUIRMING ON THE FLOOR LIKE SOME INSANE PERSON AND I RAN AROUND MY HOUSE LIKE A BIRD TO SYMBOLIZE RYAN FLYING INTO HOMOSEXUALS LAND OF FABULOUSNESS  AND THEN I STARTED TWITCHING ON THE FLOOR AND MY 7 YEAR OLD BROTHER LOOKED AT ME WITH THIS FACE LIKE WTFFFFFFFF IS WRONG MEH SISTUR?!?!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                Peter's POV
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  I was running as fast as I could back to my house before anyone could see me from their limo. I panted a bit an after 10 minutes I tripped and face planted on my house's welcome mat. I unlocked the door and walked in and closed it behind me. Steve my dad... well yeah... my dad..., but he acts like a mother figure took my bags and placed them in an empty chair of our large mansion type house... My mum who you met is Steve stark... and my father is Tony stark... we lived in stark towers all together and everything was perfect.

  My mom looked at my face and carefully wiped blood off of my cheek. My mother looked at me,"Peter... did you get into a fight?" I laughed and then I realized he was serious. He knew I was like him. A non violent person. Innocent and pure. A virgin. Which shouldn't be a rare thing in highschool but knowing this generation it is. "No momma... I was walking home and I tripped." He gave me a stare knowing well that I wasn't telling the proper truth. I sighed and tried again,"i ran home and tripped." Steve shook his head,"Why were you running?" I laughed neevously,"Well... earlier at lunch a squirrel took my homework... so I chased it for a while. At the end of the day I got them back and chucked an acorn at the squirrel and it chased me home." My mum laughed and brought me to the dining table and gave me something to eat.

  I dug into the delicious feast he prepared for me before I came and cleaned my mouth after. I walked upstairs and began packing my bags for the trip tomorrow. It was a one week trip to a museum way out of state. After I got started on the home work given to me that day with was now chewed up and torn. I groaned and fell back on the bed. Soon I passed out.

  By the time I awoke it was 8:54 I had 6 minutes to get to school and get on the bus. My parents get up early... to do... things... not to help me so I changed into a different shirt with a flannel and kept the same black jeans on and I ran out the door at full speed to the school. Luckily I made it just in time and boarded the last bus. I looked around for a seat with anyone. Just seconds later I heard a loud voice shout,"hey brunette over here!" I turned and saw a blonde from the rival school and sat next to him.

  "Hello my name is Peter and yours is?" The blonde smirked at me,"Storm... Jhonny Storm... and is it just me or... does that nice round ass of yours look sexy as all hell" he grinned and squeezed my ass. I squealed causing people to stare at me. In particular a fairly attractive blonde man with gorgeous ocean blue eyes.

  Jhonny began to slip his hand down my pants causing my breath to go faster. The other blonde stood up grabbing Jhonny by the shirt,"fuck off storm" jhonny scoffed,"he was a little bitch anyways." Wade grabbed me and pulled me into his seat...
"Thankyou..." I said quietly. He muttered a your welcome but that was the end of it for now...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thankyou all so much for reading this new chapter! I love you all so much we are at frickin 12k! Do you know how much that means to me! And a special thanks to Jaswarriors4545 who helped me come up with almost all of this CHAPTER! I love you all so much! Bai!

705 words